Ep [50]

Two days since he left.

Before, you used to avoid thinking about him because your mind just used to get too messed up but now you couldn't stop thinking about him.

A part of you wants to go to him and apologize for everything, tell him how much you love him and how badly you miss his presence.

Another part of you wants to let go, his father's words keep on ringing in your ears everyday. You get scared of what people might say about you.

"Mumma!!! Whereeeeee areeee youuu lophttttt?"  Sara yelled infront of your face.

Her small cute face so close to yours, those big Bambi eyes, she was hella cute.

"Yeah um so where were we!" You said focusing back on present.

"I bet you were thinking about dad. Why doesn't he talk to us now?" Aera asked with a pout.

"I have told you both thousand times that he isn't your dad. And stop asking about him-"

You got cut off due to someone ringing your doorbell.

You got up and opened the door to see Taehyung's father standing there with a mad face.

You frowned but asked him to come inside as you didn't wanted to sound rude.

"Where is Taehyung?"

That was the first thing he asked before even entering inside.

And you frowned even more.

"I-i don't know? He came three days ago but left after I told him to."

You said, at this point you were worried for him too. If he didn't went back to his home then where did he go?

"Its been three days he came here and we have no information about his whereabouts. I'm worried sick for him. Before I thought because of you my son was recovering but you just messed him up badly! Because of you he is gone!"

He said and you just stood there with a shocked face, those words were like someone throwing stones at you.

"Excuseme uncle. Before blaming everything on my mom, why don't you look at yourself. You are the one ruining your son's life! Can't you see how dad loves y/n mumma? Y/n mumma loves him too but because of you she is pushing dad away and dad is upset about it."

Your 9 year old daughter said with a deadly glare.

"Aera! You are not suppose to talk in between when two elders are talking understand!?"