Ep [42]

Taehyung widened his eyes and followed you.

You were running as fast as you could in order to chase that thief.

And Taehyung was running as fast as he could in order to stop you.

"Y/n!! Stop!!! Wait!!"

He yelled while running but he wasn't able to catch up with your speed.

"I CAN NOT! I SAVED THAT MONEY ALL THROUGH MY LIFE!! I WANT MY MOMEY BACK!!"

You said turning around but still running, you narrowed your eyes as you saw another figure running behind Taehyung, the person seemed to be wearing a long-white coat with round glasses and a stethoscope.

That's a doctor!

You thought and again looked at Taehyung as he suddenly yelled your name with wide eyes.

"LOOK TO THE FRONT!"

He yelled, everything happened in slow motion.

While still running, you looked to the front and your eyes widened when you saw something blue-ish but too late, you closed your eyes as your head crashed in the pole infront of you.

And you slide down beside it holding your head tightly in pain.

Taehyung ran towards you with concern, "Are you okay!?"

He asked rubbing the spot on your head trying to ease up the pain, but you had your switches blasting off and flying to Neptune.

Soon the other guy who was running behind Taehyung, ran past you both chasing that thief.

"My money...." you spoke while trying to get up.

Taehyung stopped you, "Are you crazy or what!? Who the fuck runs like this on road?!"

He said aggressively rubbing your head, you winced in pain and stopped him.

"I can't just let someone take away something I have collected all through my life! I remember giving up my snacks for that!" You said, whining.

Taehyung sighed, some things never change.

"You are still dumb." He said and you glared at him.

"And you? You couldn't even catch that thief! He sneaked out of your grip like a snake!"

You said standing up and fixing your clothes.

"I tried my best okay!?"

He said in defense but you had no time for this, you narrowed your eyes and spotted two persons, one was the thief which looked defeated under the grip of that other doctor guy.

And he had your purse!

Despite the throbbing pain in your head, a wave of relief passed through your veins.