Ep[27]

Please...v pick up..

And I cutted the call.

Why am I doing this?

Why am i involving others in this?

Didn't they already do so much for me?

Why am i getting them in danger?

Maybe author has written this in my fate. What can I do?

I wiped my tears off and slowly walked towards the kitchen where the first aid kit is.

I took it with me and searched for the bathroom.

I applied ointment on my fresh wounds. It hurts like hell. May that cockroach gets stuck inside a commode.

I cannot bath because I do not have any new pair of clothes plus I don't have that much courage because I know these wounds will burn like lava.

Suddenly my stomach growled louder than bombs reminding me I'm literally starving. I remember there are some fried rice left downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and ate something so that I would feel some energy within me. After finishing and cleaning I had nothing to do.

So I just went in the bedroom and sat on the bed just thinking and thinking and thinking.

I wonder how is my sister? My mom? And I don't even care about my father at this point.

He will be the last person I would wanna meet right now.

These stubborn tears won't stop flowing down.

So I let them be. I cried my heart out until I heard someone calling my name from downstairs.

It was his voice. The voice i might never forget, and the voice i never want to hear again.

I got up and went out of my room to see what he wants.

He signalled me to come downstairs. But the thing was very odd because he was literally smiling like a normal person. As if lastnight nothing happened.

I was shocked. Is it the same person from lastnight?

I slowly came downstairs and he hugged me tightly. Though my wounds hurted so bad but i bit my lip to prevent any type of weird sound coming out of my mouth.

He broke the hug and kissed me on my forehead.

I was confused. His eyes showed there was something hidden behind that smile of his.

Then I noticed some young girls standing behind him, holding 5-6 shopping bags. That jerk whose-name-idontknowyet- noticed my gaze and said.

"Honey, I brought new clothes and all for you. After all today is our wedding and then you will be legally and officially mine."

He said with a big wide grin.

I was just too scared to say anything. But that didnt conflicted with my denial of this forcefully being-done marriage.

"Go upstairs and change your clothes, I want it to be special for us."

He whispered lowly in my ear giving me shivers all over my spine.

He turned around and gave those girls a glare and said rudely.

"What are you waiting for? Go and get her ready and make sure, she looks the best of her tonight."