Ep [54]

You stopped frozen as your drunk self realised what you were doing.

However, Taehyung stood up in front of you glaring at his father.

You gulped and tried to stop your hiccups as you sensed the atmosphere tensioning up.

"Where were you Taehyung!? I was so worried for you-"

He cut his dad's words off by harshly saying "If you cared for me dad, you wouldn't have said things to y/n...I didn't even know she loved me back. Because of you, she got away from me like this..you probably don't even know how broke I was because, for you, money and fame is everything...."

You were about to say something but he shushed you and picked you up bridal style, carrying your drunk and tipsy body inside.

But he stopped midway and glanced back at his dad who stood there speechless.

"You might not know but there was a time I was suicidal and y/n was the one who helped me come out of that phase...I hope you realise your mistake dad...fame isn't everything...stop ruining my life just because you are troubled."

He said and walked inside closing the door with his legs. His dad was speechless, never had Taehyung talked to him like this.

He never complained about anything nor ever questioned his dad.

But today he was different, everything was different.

_____

You woke up and squinted your eyes while grabbing your head which was hurting like hell.

You groaned and opened your eyes to see Taehyung standing there with an apron and a spatula in his hand.

He smiled at you and said "Good morning y/nshi! After drinking like an elephant again, how are you feeling?"

He asked using the spatula as his mic, he brought it towards your face and you whined before falling back to sleep.

"Hey! It's already 10 am! Wake up, you wap song lover!"

He said poking the spatula on your back.

You yelled loudly and buried your face in your pillow, "I haven't felt this sleepy in years! Kim Taehyung let me sleep!"

You yelled in his ear as he kept on pulling the bed sheet off your body.

"You need to wake up! I made breakfast for everyone-"

He stopped midway and you opened your eyes in confusion and both of your mouths opened widely as the realisation hit you both.

"MY SEXY LOVELY PASTA!!"

He yelled and ran towards the kitchen with you following behind with your still-hurting-head.

You both entered the kitchen to see Aera taking care of the sexy lovely pasta made by Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed in relief but approached Aera with a soft smile and said "You shouldn't cook alone Aera. You could have called me.."

He said turning the stove to medium heat and picking up Aera placing her small figure on the counter.

"Dad! It looks tasty!" She said excitedly.

You just stood at the back smiling and adoring the moment, you couldn't believe he was still there in front of you after what had happened, still taking care of your kids like his own, still with you.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you saw his hand right in front of your face, "Where are you lost suddenly? "

He said and handed a glass of water to you, "It will help with the headache."

He said as you drank the water while still looking at him, he was starting at your daughters eating and giggling while gossiping.

He looked back at you and saw you holding the empty glass still in the position of drinking.

"What's wrong with you? Many people stare at me but your stares are ten times stronger."

He said coming closer to your face, even though you felt your heart beating loudly, you kept calm expressions and said "Then train yourself, my future husband."

He opened his mouth to say something but he was too flustered, you wanted to laugh at his face slowly turning red.

And before you could say anything, he dashed out of the kitchen.

You laughed and followed him instantly.

He walked out and was about to punch the wall in excitement but he saw you grinning ear to ear, and he awkwardly hid his fist then realised he can just undo it.

"What's wrong? My fianceé?"

You asked with a mischievous smile.

"Stop it!"

He exclaimed "Why? Am I making you flustered baby boy?"

"Oh my God, y/n just stop or else-"

"Or else?"

He stopped taking a deep breath and rapped "You tried to kiss me when you were drunk! Even in the taxi, you kept singing erotic lyrics, the driver was dumbfounded. You sang wap song like some national anthem in front of my da-"

You cut him off as you shouted "STOPPPPPPP"

And he started laughing at your now red turning face.

But you both stopped as you heard Sara's voice, "Unnie! Play Wap phone!!"

______________________

"I'm not going to."

A furious Taehyung said and you sighed before attempting to explain to him again "Taehyung, he is your father! Unlike mine, he at least cares for you! And if he is accepting his mistake, you should consider that and think about it"

You said and left from there as you were now tired of trying to convince him.

And you were going to Seoul with him, his father has called countless times apologising and asking you to come to Seoul with Taehyung.

You didn't know what was going to happen next if everything was happening right or not? But you didn't care. You didn't need that motivation now, as if you are moving with the wind. Wherever it takes you to whichever place. You just wanted peace and happiness.

__________

I won't expect comments or votes since it's been a month-