FINAL!

"Am I overreacting or does everyone get this nervous at their wedding?"

You asked as Emma was styling your hair with a soft smile on her face, she caressed your back and said "Don't worry everyone feels that."

You smiled in pain as her caring nature always reminded you of your mother. You missed her a lot, you wished she was here with you today. And no matter how much you hated your dad for his deeds, he was still your father, someone who raised you all these years.

And about Irene? She had come to Seoul even after you told her not to, she couldn't miss your wedding and it came out she played a big role in teaching Aera and Sara 'Ways to get them to fall in love and it worked quite well, scratch that it worked fucking well that you both are getting married now.

You were grateful for a person like him to be your partner for life, he accepted you even when you changed completely, you no longer had that hourglass shape, your long silky hairs were frizzy and short now, you were paler and more quite from earlier but even after everything, he accepted you. He loved you even after he got to know you are no longer a virgin and he had to take responsibility for someone else's kids but loved them like his own kids and never let you be alone at hard times.

You didn't have to be beautiful for him, you didn't need to say anything and he understood what you needed, indeed, he can not heal you entirely and you are facing a lot of things right now, but he is there for you. And now you both were going to officially be married for life.

You looked down shyly while walking through the aisle, Taehyung stared at you with his jaw dropping down to the floor, both of your hearts were beating loudly at the same pace and you were cursing yourself because you felt your cheeks heat up, I bet I look like a tomato.

You thought and stood right in front of him, Irene was smiling and smirking while watching the shy couple have their moment.

"Mumma you look pretty!" You saw your kids with their uncles, cheering at you and beaming those happy faces.

The priest then started with his lines and asked you both to take your vows, After that you both exchanged the wedding ring and loud cheers echoed in the hall.

You blushed red but freaked out when the kissing part came. You looked at Taehyung with an unsure expression, he held your hand and placed a soft peck on it, you felt relief that he understood.

Even though you felt bad that Taehyung has to deal with your condition and all, you didn't say anything and just stood beside him while everyone was congratulating you.

You glanced at your kids to spot Aera eating up Namjoon's brain and Sara talking with Irene.

Looking back at Taehyung's direction you found no one.

Where did he go all of a sudden? You thought and searched for him.

"Hey, noona! To whom are you searching for?"

Jungkook asked as you smiled before replying "My husband. He was there just now but-"

You got cut off as you heard Taehyung calling your name.

"Here is the lost Mr rich-"

Again you were cut off as he clicked your pic the moment you turned around.

"Oh my God! That is the camera- You still have it!?"

You said as you noticed the camera in his hand, you had gifted him that and asked him to click your pic at your wedding.

"Yes! You asked me to click your pic from this at your wedding, so here I am"

He said as you walked towards him and pecked his lips, you did feel a little hesitation and your heart was beating louder along with his, he was taken aback and melted at your action, "Our wedding."

You whispered in his ears and stood up straight, a red Jungkook beside you.

"Mumma! Mumma! Phee thiphhhh"

Sara yelled while running towards you, followed by Aera, Irene, Namjoon and Jin.

You confusedly looked at the wrapped-up gift in her hands.

She handed you the gift and everyone excitedly said "Open it!! Open it!"

You took the last glance at Taehyung and opened the wrap, your eyes glistened with tears as you saw it was your Journal, officially published.

You read your Name written on it as Kim y/n. You couldn't believe it, you were a published author now. Your story was going to reach many people, "Thank you so much"

You said to Namjoon and Jin, "Anything for you y/n, I hope you like the cover, I edited it!"

Dr Jin said and you replied with "I love it! Thank you so much!"

"Y/n!! Here Aera, Sara! Say cheese"

Taehyung said as three of you posed for a pic. "It's awesome!"

He said checking the photographs.

"It's a pity that my handsome face hasn't been captured on a camera yet! Wait I paid a lot for the Cameraman! Where is he?"

Jin said with a disappointed face.

"Right here!"

The cameraman said and clicked the photo suddenly and everyone started whining about they were not prepared for it or to delete the photo.

You looked at Taehyung and he looked at you too soon you both laughing and giggling due to Jin's funny angry raps.

And that's how you ended up with the lost Mr Rich.

-The End-