Ep [40]

"And we are here."

He exclaimed stopping the car, I peaked outside to see a big mansion like house.

"You live here?"

I asked, How can I forget he is the Kim Taehyung, not some normal rich guy.

He nodded and got out of the car later opening the car's door for me.

Gentlemen.

I thought, it was late at night but there were lights everywhere.

This place was like heaven, do I really deserve to be even standing here?

I thought looking here and there like a lost puppy.

"Hey? What happened?"

Taehyung asked, I shook my head in a no.

We had to wake up the little dynamites from their sleep , though at first they were annoyed but then as they realised where they were, sleep seemed to have fade away from their eyes.

"Dad! You even have phwimming pool in your home!?"

Sara asked happily.

"Yup! We will play here tomorrow! Now let's go inside, everyone's waiting for us!"

He said while taking out all the luggage from the car.

Soon, two mens came running to him, they took the bags from him and said "Welcome sir."

Taehyung nodded and gave him his car's keys while saying "Park the car."

He picked up sara in his arms, Aera holding onto his another hand, he was about to walk but he noticed me staring at him.

"Let's go?"

He asked softly, there were so many questions tangle up in my heart, none of them were letting any of them come out of my mouth.

I just nodded and we went inside.

I was shocked to see many people standing in a big hall and were just waiting for us.

"Welcome!"

They yelled, there were small crackers being bursted out.

"Yayyyyyyyyy!" Aera and sara squealed in happiness.

It's the start of your happiness y/n.

Taehyung thought looking at your shocked face.

His dad approached him taking him in a big hug, 

"I'm so proud of you my boy."

His dad said patting his back proudly.

"Thankyou dad!" Taehyung replied.

[I'm so bored in writing these scenes TT]