Ep [22]

"Go and rot in hell you asshole!! Bloody idiot cockroach!! SHAMELESS FREAKING FOOL! JUST GO AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF YOU HITLER'S BLACK AND WHITE COPY!!!"

She yelled and ran back to taehyung, grabbing his hand and running towards kitchen.

Taehyung was amused but ran with her.

Again he jumped out of the window, y/n gave him the suitcase and she also jumped out.

Both of them hurriedly got inside the car and drove off.

"Hitler's black and white copy?" Taehyung said and started laughing.

"Don't laugh! I'm still shocked! Man we just ran away!? Oh my God."

Y/n said in jungshook.

She flinched as he pinched her hand and said "This is not a dream pabo you made it in real!!"

He said showing his cute boxy  smile to her.

"This is all because of you V...I can't believe you would do something like this. You literally just saved my life and-"

She said with eyes filling up with tears.

"Oh hello madam from where are you learning all these filmy dialogues?" 

He said and both of them chuckled remembering the old moments.

"By the way I'm taehyung not V. Though you can call me tae also!"

"Oh yes!! Man I can't believe you are that Kim taehyung!? You are Kim taehyung can you believe it!? Oh damn! "

She said and dropped herself on her seat.

"Mumma this uncle is so rich!! His car is sooooo good even better than dad!! My friends in school were also talking about him!"

Taehyung chuckled as to why would these kids talk about a businessmen in school?

Y/n was just too amused, she always thought v is rich and good but she never ever in her dreams imagined him to be this great and famous? And here she knew nothing about him.

"Oh really? Y/n your kids are so cute what  are their names???"

Taehyung asked with a awed face.

"Come on chams introduce yourself!"

Y/n said and both of them nodded, the elder one started with.

"Hello tae uncle! My name is Aera!"

Taehyung smiled and said "That's a really cute name!!"

"Thank you!!!!" Aera said cutely.

"And my name iph phara!!!"

The younger one said, her words came out lisp.

"Sara. She pronounces 's' as 'ph'."

Y/n explained and taehyung nodded, "Sara is a nice name too! Nice to meet you both!"

He said and they replied with "we tooooo!!!"

There was a little silence as Aera and Sara became busy in playing games in y/n's phone. 

The phone which she begged to get just because of area's studies.

Both y/n and taehyung were quiet, taehyung felt strange as y/n wasn't saying anything, so he decided to speak.

"You know I have a lot to talk about and also a lot of questions! You won't believe how much I have changed! Literally y/n everyone respects me now! I feel more confident and great about myself."

He said with proud eyes, y/n just looked at him.

He noticed her stare and asked, "you are awake or you sleeping with your eyes open?"

Hearing his words, she bursted out laughing leaving him confused.

"What the freak man you are so funny. I mean who sleeps with their eyes open?"

Taehyung had that confused face making it harder for her to stop laughing.

"I do?"

"Seriously I never knew you were this type of guy."

Taehyung glanced back at the kids totally lost in their phones and leaned in towards y/n leaving her in shock at the sudden closeness.

"Didnt you said you liked guys with good sense of humour?"

He whispered-asked and waited for her reply.

But her mind had gone blank, words didnt came out of her throat.

"I...um..TAEHYUNGYOUAREFREAKINGDRIVING!"

She yelled as she realised the car was still moving with speed.

Taehyung got jerked off from his flirty mode and in panick he sat back on his seat controlling the car again.

Both sighed in relief and y/n glance at aera and sara still lost in phones.