Ep [17]

Author's perspective

Six months went so far and taehyung did really good than he expected.

His once so rude and cold dad was like his partner now, he was appreciated for his positive attitude.

Before he was known as the son of billionaire, but now he had made his own identity in the market.

And he came out outstanding. 

No one could beat his charisma and spirit in his work. 

And all the credit he gave to someone whom he barely knew but still he realised that only she knew him the best.

Y/n.

Where is she? How is she?

He doesn't know.

He did tried to contact her but thought maybe she is busy with her life?

Must have got married to her lover? Or following her passion of singing? He waited everyday for her call but he didn't got any.

Today, he got up early and excitedly did all of his morning routines.

He almost ran downstairs straight to the kitchen.

"Good morning miss emma!! Today is a nice day!!"

He exclaimed taking a look at his now being prepared breakfast. 

He jumped and sat on the counter.

"Good morning dear! What's up you look so happy today? Any good news??"

Emma, a middle aged woman- asked noticing his highly overjoyed mood.

"Good news? It is the best news! You know about the girl y/n!?"

He asked excitedly jumping off.

"Oh yes! Who doesn't know her in this house? Is this about her? Is she gonna come here? We all are now curious and excited to meet the girl which made you from why me to try me!"

Emma joked while serving his dish. Just when she was done, taehyung pulled her hand and started dancing.

"Yep!!! Today is her birthday!! And I'm going to give her a surprise! I'm going to go to her house and then bring her and her husband here with me!! Woooohoooo oh dear beautiful lady I can't wait to meet her again!"

He said and sang while Emma was continuously giggling. 

"Oh my God I will feel dizzyyy! Come on eat your breakfast and bring her here! I'm so excited to meet her too!"

She says and taehyung nods after picking up his dish and walking towards the dining table.

Today he has taken a leave from his work as he had already planned everything.

His dad already knows everything about y/n.

And he feels really grateful of her.

Because of her, his son is now making him proud.

"Good morning son!"

Said taehyung's dad while taking a seat beside taehyung.

"Good morning dad! How is your head ache now?"

"Quite better though by the way you are heading off to incheon?"

His dad asks while munching on his breakfast. Taehyung nods and says.

"Yup!! Would you like to join me?? You will be pleased to meet her dad!"

The old man stops for a while, then replies. 

"I would love to come with you but then who will prepare for her welcome here?"

Hearing his dad's words taehyung was taken aback. He could see how much his dad cared for him.

"Thank you dad but..um you see she is from a middle class family...she lives a simple life so if please keep it simple like you know.."

His dad nods and says. 

"Of course I know son! Just go and bring her here."

Taehyung gives his dad a big boxy smile and says "I LOVE YOU DAD"

With every second passing, he was feeling nervous and excited.

What's this? Why is he so attached to her?

He never even tried to find out why.

She is his friend, a best friend he could ever ask for.

After driving for an hour he reached incheon.

Not soon, he was standing right in front of her house.

He felt a lot nervous but he shrugged his feelings off and went inside.

He rang the doorbell and an old man, looked similar to his dad's age opened the door.

"Who are you?"

The man asked. Taehyung was taken aback, did she never told anyone about him?

Did she just forgot him?

"I'm V-v....is y/n there?"

He asks and instantly scolded himself in mind as he messed up the lines he prepared.

"Y/n? Who? We don't know any y/n?"