Ep[23]

"By the way..how did this all happened?"

Taehyung suddenly asked and y/n took deep breath before starting.

FLASHBACKK!

Taehyung drove away as I just stood there all alone and stared at his car's disappearing figure.

Is it really true that Angels exist in real life? 

I have started to believe it after meeting him.

Y/n thought, but little did she knew that her life was going to turn upside down after this.

She was just standing there with her 1234567×36788 thoughts but she got interrupted as she heard her name being called.

She hurriedly wiped away her tears and turned around to see her family members approaching her.

She was happy that finally her father is listening to her and letting her do what she wants to.

She smiled but soon it dropped to an confused face as her dad looked extremely angry.

He directly marched towards her and slapped her hard.

In an instance, her eyes got filled with tears again.

"You ruined all of my reputation! Because of you everyone is so worried and tensed!? Just because of your selfishness we all are suffering!"

Her dad said shouting at her, y/n was a stubborn girl and she knew how to back fire with words, she looked up and glared straight in her dad's eyes.

"You are suffering? AND IM NOT!? Just because your life is already ruined you want to ruin my life too!? What do you want me to do!? Marry someone I dont even know!? Why are you calling me y/n then!? Just change my name from y/n to sex doll? Then baby sitter? Then house hold maid? And then finish!? Life end!? And mom you!? Didnt you for once thought you wont let your daughter go through what you went through? NO MAN NO. YOU WILL LET A COMPLETE STRANGER RAPE ME JUST LIKE HOW DAD RAPED YOU-" 

She was shouting loudly letting all her frustration come out of her heart but her mother cut her off.

"Y/N! STOP IT! DONT YOU HAVE ANY SHAME TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT YOUR DAD!?"

"Didnt he felt ashamed to do something like this!? Dad you called yourself such a disciplined person and superior!?  Once as a kid I too thought that my dad is the best in the world but I didnt knew one day he will become such a jerk!? You sent people to literally kill me because I ran away!? Is your reputation...I...i have no value?..."

She burst into sobs as the pain filled up her heart.

How stupid she was to think that her dad could change for her.

"Stop your drama now! I have enough of your stubbornness."

Her dad spoke and tightly held onto her arm while dragging her inside, she was a crying mess rn.

Her mother was also worried sick for her but she cant say anything.

She can't do anything for her daughter.
Except see her getting locked inside jer room.

"Dont give her any food till tomorrow morning. I will get her married in a week. She has crossed all limits of hers."
Her dad said with a straight face.

"You won't understand this Dad but I have NO  limits! And if you think I will just cry in my room while cursing you then NO! Do anything you want but I wont marry!!"

Y/n yelled from inside but her dad just walked away after muttering a small "She is out of hands."

And the night passed by with a hungry y/n crying silently in her room.
Not because she was trapped, but because she dared believe in such person.

"Why am I crying?  It's not my fault. And I will not let anyone rule me.....I need to find a way out before it's too late..."

I said to myself and wiped my tears. I stood up and thought..

What do I do now?

I roamed my eyes around the room and noticed the window.

I opened it but it had bars. Please Irene I need you right now.

I thought and just then I saw her coming my way, She will live a long life for sure. I'm in love with her! "Irene! My saviour! Halpme please!!"

I said extending both of my hands ahead passing the bars.

But she slapped my hands away while shaking her head in disbelief.

"I cant b-believe this girl...." she said and shoved a folded paper in my hands.

"Yah I'm so hungry please bring me some-" I got cut off as she handed me the pack of ramen noodle.

"E-at t-t-this! Bye!" And with that she ran away without even saying anything.

I feel bad for her, she is so insecure about the way she talk. I tried my best to make her realise that it's fine but all thanks to my parents she is not getting any better.

I shrugged my thoughts and looked at the food.

"Damn I'm so hungry!" I exclaimed and sat down enjoying my food.

Then I took out the folded paper and opened it.

It reads :

Dad has told his freinds to give your photo and bio in an article of newspaper. They are even contacting many marriage bureaus...dad seems really serious this time, I dont want you to get married and be unhappy...we dont have time y/n we need to fast think of a plan.

I smirked as I read it. He really thinks he will succeed in his plan? Well then let him find the groom, let him dream the way he wants and then I will make him taste the reality.

I thought and finished my food quickly.