Ep[24]

The next day I woke up and zoned out for 5 minutes.

Then i got up and straight went to the window peaking out to see no one.

And half of the day I stayed in the room having nothing to do.

Then after my dad went out for some work, mom took me out. I washed up and ate a lot.

Though half of the food was my mom's scolding.

"Irene is in her room again?" I asked to escape the scolding and I got up running to her room.

"Y/n!  I'm not done yet! Come here!" She yelled but I didnt listened.

"IRENE! SISTAH I MISSED YOU" I said and jumped on her from behind. 

She flinched then rolled her eyes at me. "Who h-helped?" She asked with curiosity.

"I helped myself!" She again rolled her eyes and said "Liar!"

I chuckled and said "His name was V."

She looked at me suspiciously with a smirk and said "H-his name?"

I yelled a loud "YAH" when i realised what she meant.

"It's not like that! He is just a freind besides not my type. You know i like guys who are talkactive and have good sense of humour but he is just opposite! Man he was even hesitated to dance in rain! And don't get me started on how much he scolded me! Like man dad is nothing infront of him but though he is a nice guy not a jerk like my dad-"

Irene cut me off with saying "H-how l-long wi-will..run away?" She said and my smile dropped.

How long am I going to run away like this? I'm surely not the luckiest to everytime escape. Just hoping for best.

"It's...complicated but hey Why are you crying!?" I asked when I saw her in tears.

I hurriedly took her fragile figure in my arms. She started sobbing heavily.

"I m-m...missed.." I shushed her and let her cry her heart out, she must have suffered day night in my absence.

"I know. I know I missed you too."

Time floats in tears~

Rightnow, my dear mother was getting me ready.

Why?

MY DAD FOUND A GROOM.

And to my information senses, he is a politician and is 11 YEARS OLDER than me.

Ew. Ew. Ew.

My dad is quite fast this time, but what's the point after I already made the plan to run away?

After giving many last warnings, my mom left me alone and said she will call me so be pRePaRed.

Well I'm prepared, to run.

After sometimes the door of my room opened and my sister entered, she made a disgusted face signaling my not-soon-tobe-husband has no good looks.

We hurriedly exchanged clothes, she handed me the bag where she had packed all the stuff for me unlike last time I left without taking anything.

And I, from the window of my room, jumped.

Into the balcony ofcourse.

And soon I was met with the tree standing just next to our balcony and climbed up on that tree, then I slowly and quietly began to crawl down until I reached the ground.

And then I walked away quietly.

Dad, you lost again.

And another victory written in the story of my life.

I took a cab to reach metro and from there I'm going to travel far away from this place and I hope to not return until atleast 7-8 years.

Until I'm successful or probably dead.

I was here, sitting at the metro subway waiting for my train, I actually arrived 30 minutes before.

I had plenty of money with me and my sister's phone.

Suddenly her phone started buzzing.

I opened it to see dad calling. I didnt picked up and was about to switch off when I saw some messages popping up on the screen.

"Y/n it's me irene...please pick up or they will kill us..." my eyes widened at the text.

Soon there was a voice message from my dad's phone.

I opened it and heard my sister screaming in pain, someone's torturing her!

And again there was a call but this time I picked up.

An unknown voice spoke, the person seemed really angry and he spoke "You think you can get away this easily? Well go on. No one will stop you lee y/n. Choose your dream or your family." 

I could hear horrible screams of my mother and sister. I was already on the verge of crying.

"Don't you dare-"

"If you dont show up at your house until its 12, you will get the message of your family dying in a pool of blood, understood Sweetheart?"

He said and hang up before I could say anything.

And just then, my train arrived.

On one hand, my dreams are calling out for me.

On the other hand, my family is dying behind my back.

What to do? Where to go?