1️⃣ Chapter 1 1️⃣

☆ Hey and welcome to my third Story on Wattpad. I hope you will like it. Oh and before I forget, not every YT Vid what I put up there is related to part. Now Have fun with my Story! ☆

Your POV:
I woke up in a cold, dark room. "Hello? Heellooo?" No Answer... "Hopefully that's just a Dream." "Nope that's not a Dream, Kid." a deep Voice said. "Alright, who are you?! And where are we?" I ask a bit shocked.

The Voice starts to talk but was interupted by some light. "Just act like me and you'll be fine!" I looked at the light and saw 3 people coming in our direction. One looked like a Doctor and the others like his Guards.

At the School

Peters POV:
I fucked up! Stark will kill me and Steve... "Oh fuck!" I said more to myself. Ned looked at me with confusion. "What's wrong?" "Nothing..." I tried to lie but Ned knew me to good. "Ayo, come on. Talk to me." "I need a break, I don't feel very good. Ms. Miller could me and Ned go out for a while. I have a terrible headache." "It's okay, Peter. But please go alone. I think you will make it without Ned." I nodded and stood up.

Back at the dark Room

Your POV:
The door to our Room opened and one of the Guards turned the light on. "Oh I see you're awake, Ms. Rogers. Now we can start our Project. Take her!" The Doctor said. I looked at them and after they took all ropes away from me, I stood in front of them and started to fight against them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The deep Voice said and I now can see it's a little Kid. "Do you really thought you could get me that easily!? I'm the Daughter of Captain America!" After I knocked the 2 Guards out, I took the the little Boy but he didn't want to go. "Hey, What's wrong? Don't you want to go home??" "I am Home!" And with that he knocked me out with a Shocker.

In front of the School

Peters POV:
What should I do now?! I messed up! I only had one simple Job: To protect her!
And now Y/N is kidnapped. I don't know where she is and if She's still alive...

I heard the Ring of the School. The first Lesson ended. The only thing I could think of was her... her Beautiful h/c Hair, her e/c Eyes, her smile this morning,... fuck, Peter! You need to find her.

Suddenly I saw Ned with my Bag. "Buddy What's wrong??" "I lost Steves Daughter... and now I need to find her. Give me some time, I need Mr. Stark." Ned nods and gave me my Bag. I searched for my Phone and after a few seconds I found it.
I started to call Tony...

In a Lab

Your POV:
I woke up on a Chair tied up. My surroundings looked like a Lab or a hospital.

Finally I saw the Doctor. "What do you want from me?!" "Oh, you're awake again. First of all, I should introduce myself. So my Name is Doctor Hunter and I'm one of Hydras Docs. And now back to your Question. You are one of many Teenagers we kidnapped but we only need one. And you are the right one. Welcome to our 'Teenage Soldier' Project!" The Doc explained to me.

I rolled my e/c Eyes. "Oh, I think I should be honored but I feel like shit!" "That's because of the Serum... I think." He laughs a bit. I looked a bit around and saw a Window at the ceiling.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Tonys POV:
"Okay, I understand. I know Cap don't like Secrets, so go and tell him!" I said to the Kid. He looked at me with a shock on his face: "Really!? He will kills me... We both know how much he likes his daughter. Please, Mr. Stark! Can you talk to him?!" I don't like it, when people look with puppy eyes at me but I never give in. "You messed it up, you will go and talk to Cap." "Fine, atleast do you know where he is?" "Yeah he should be in the meeting Room." I answer him. He looks scared at me and nod, then he lefts my lab.

This chapter is not very long because I don't like very long Chapters, so mine will be not the longest. If you have any Ideas for me, write them into the comments and I would appreciate if you could give me a vote, if you liked it☆