7️⃣ Chapter 7 7️⃣

At the Gym at the Tower

Steves POV:
I messed everything up... the only thing she wanted is to be at school. I told her Mom before she died, to do everything to make her happy. And now... I've done the complete oppesite. Well, I only want to know that She's save. I punched harder with every thought.

"Hey, calm down Steve... What's wrong, Mate?" Bucky looked with a scared but caring look at me. "I only think about my Decision before. I told her mom to make her happy. I promised her to be there for her. And I made the complete oppesite." I explained to him. He nodded and put one arm on my back.

At School

Peters POV:
It was chemistry time. I love this subject but I couldn't concentrate. I always had to look to Y/N and Mj. They both laughed and worked really well together. I will be honest with you, it hurts a bit. I should be there and help her.

"Mr. Parker? Do we have a problem or something or why aren't you working?" I looked up to our chemistry teacher and shook my head. "No, everything is fine, Sir." He looked a bit confused at me but walked away. "Bro, what is wrong with you? Did the new Girl something to you?" "Stop it Ned! Lets do our work and get out of here." I said a bit angry. Ned nodded and we both worked very good until the School bell ringed.

Everyone stood up and started to leave. So we did the same and waited outside for Mj and... Y/N. "Why did you need so long to pack a few things into your Bag?" Ned asked Mj. She punched him a bit. "Oh hey, I'm Y/N. And you are Ned?" Y/N stepped a bit forward. He looked confused.

"Yeah, I am. Peter told you, didn't he?" "Yeah, he did. Well, where is the next class?" She said and finally she looked at me. And there was it. The smile from the morning. The happy smile. "Next is Math with Ms. Miller." "Okay, and where do we have to go. I ask because we are late, Guys." Everyone laughed at her comment and I showed her the way.

We came into the room and the first thing I heard was the comment of Flash. "Hey Penis Parker, got yourself a Girlfriend? Hey Baby Girl you would be better with me." "Oh ehm... sorry. I'm not his Girlfriend and before I become yours I would rather to be dead. Now let me and him alone and sit down on your motherfucking ass!" Y/Ns beautiful e/c Eyes turned into a cold and dark blue.

I could see the anger in her eyes and she was starting to raise her hands but stopped and calmed herself down. "Y/N calm down. You can sit next to me." I told her and she nodded. We sit down and waited for our teacher to walk in every minute. But it didn't happened.

Your POV:
We waited... a long time. Suddenly there came a young lady into the room. She didn't look like a Teacher. She walks to the front desk. "Peter, I don't trust her! She looks to young for a Teacher." "Y/N everything will be fine." He looked a bit nervous.

"Good Morning, I'm Ms. Ming and I'm here for Y/N Rogers. Come with me." "Sorry but I have to wait for the real teacher." I stood up. "Hmm... Ms. Miller will not coming anymore. So please come with me Teenage Soldier!" "No, I'm not the Teenage Soldier. I know I'm the daughter of the super soldier but it didn't mean that I'm a soldier too, Miss Ming. So I would appreciate if you could leave this room and find the right Person." I walked in front of her.

"You should sit down, Y/N." I heard Ned and turned around to him. In that Moment Ming raised her hand to knock me out but I catched her Hand and threw her to the floor. "Don't try it, little Baby." I said and everyone in this room looked scared. "I would stop if you don't want that I kill these People." "Oh, you want to play it that way! Well, that's not a problem for me but for you it will." I started to raise my Hand with a Ice Ball in it.

"And you said you aren't the Teenage Soldier." She said with a smirk on her face. I looked at her and put Smile on my Face. "Well, you caught me. But you will not getting out of this building with me!"