5️⃣ Chapter 5 5️⃣

In Y/Ns Room in the middle of the Night

Your POV:
My Dream: I was in a room. It looked like an Fighting circle or arena. Then I saw a Person. He comes closer and I could see him clearer. Shit! He looks like a Hydra Guard. I was starting to raise my Hands and they started to glow red. Then everything goes to fast, I throw a few fire balls at him...

"Y/N! Wake up!" Peter was sitting at my bed. I woke up and saw Peter. I sat up and saw a black smoking spot. And I saw Tony and my Dad with some Fire extinguishers. I looked at them. "What happened, Guys?" "You happened little kid!", Tony said with a mad look. Steve looked also mad but not at me but at Tony. Then both of them started to argue and I started crying.

To my surprise Peter raises his Voice. "Guys! Go outside!" They looked at him and then at me. My Dad wants to come to me but Peter blocked him gently. "Sorry but let her alone. She needs rest." My Dad wanted to start another arguement but stopped his self and nodded. Then Tony and he left my room. Now I was only with Peter in my room. I made him a little space on my bed and patted on it to show him, that he could sit there. He took the hint and sat down right next to me.

Peters POV:
I sat down next to her on her bed. "What happened, Peter?" She asked me. I sat there for a while to find the right words. "So I woke up to the sound of the fire Alarm. I stood up and ask Friday where the fire was. She told me, that it was your room. When I went into your room, Tony and Steve were already extinguishing the fire. I ran to you and try to wake you up. You were throwing Fire Balls at the wall.
Y/N, what happened to you there?"

I saw how she gulped. I put my arm around her shoulder to comfort her. She looked at me. "There were 3 Serums... one with something like my Dad got, a other one with Ice and another one with... Fire. I frozed one guard. Because I was mad and now I got a Nightmare." She told me about her Nightmare and everything.

She started to cry. "Peter I can't handle that! What if I kill or hurt someone??" "Hey, shh shh shh. Everything will be okay. I'll be there for you, Darling." I tried to comfort her. She looked up and I wiped her tears away. "Don't cry, Y/N. I'm here for you." "Thank you, Peter." She leant in and kissed me. And this time on the mouth. I kissed her back. After 2 Minutes she pressed away and I looked at her. "Peter... I... I... I love you!" "I love you too, Y/N." I said.

Your POV:
No way! What did you do, Y/N? You kissed Peter Parker! But wait did he say he loved me too? "For real, Parker?" "Yeah, you are beautiful in every way. For me, you are perfect." He said in a cute voice. So you really love me back.

"Well, it's late. You should go back into your room, otherwise my Dad kill you." "Alright, you know where you find me. I think we should keep one Fire extinguisher in your room." He said and I nodded.
Then he gave me a good night kiss and go back to his room at the Tower. I knew that his aunt know that he was Spiderman and I also know that she wasn't really happy about it but she let him do it.

At a little Cafe at midnight

The black dressed Persons POV:
I got out of the huge building and ran to the cafe where I should meet the others. I walked in and put my masked away. Everyone looked at me like I were a Elephant or something.

"A woman?" one of the men said. I looked into his eyes. "Did you got a Problem with that? Or better. Did anyone of you dumbasses a Problem with that? No? Good because if you got a problem with that, I will show you some Moves." Everything was silent until our Boss showed up.

"Welcome, I hope everything went fine on your last Mission as a Junior Agent of Hydra. Now I want to have everyones Stick to improve your Mission was good." I laid my Stick into the box and went to the exit, because I knew that we get Information about our mission later.

"Lady Ming, could you please stay for a moment. I have something to talk about with you." I turn around to see my Boss with a smirk on his face. And I know it has to be something special when he looks like that. "Alright Sir."