2️⃣ Chapter 2 2️⃣

At the lab at a Hydra basement

Your POV:
I didn't really know what happened to me when I was knocked out but something must happened. My arm hurts a lot and I have a terrible headache. I looked around and I saw a big Window at the ceiling. I also saw much technical things... and then a plan comes to my mind.
A Escaping Plan.

I know I couldn't sit and wait any longer. So I decided to a get drink. "Hey, Dumbass. I need a drink." I said to the doc. He turns around and looks at me with a smirk on his face. "Anything for lady Rogers." He stands up to get me something to drink.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Steves POV:
I heard a knock on the door so I said. "Come in!" To my surprise it was Peter. I looked at him with a confused look. "Hey Kid, what are you doing here? Aren't you supossed to be in School?" "Actually I am, but there is something. Before you kill me, promise me not to kill me." Peter said with a nervous and very scared look.

"What happened?" "Maybe Y/N were kidnapped. I can explain. We arrived together at School and I showed here everything, then she went to the bathroom. She told me I could to the first class, she will come a bit later. I said I would wait for her. Y/N didn't argue with me and went in. 10 Minutes later the bell ringed. So I waited another 5 Minutes. She didn't came out. After that I checked the hall and went in as well. Luckily there was no one. Only one toilett door was closed, it was hers. I knocked on it, no response. Then I saw the Window... It was open. I tried to call her while I was walking to my first lesson. She didn't pick up and then I knew she was kidnapped." He said out of breath.

I looked at him with a wide opened mouth. The only job the spidey kid had, was to protect my daughter. He messed up. I calmed myself down and sit down on a chair. Silence filled the room.

Back to Y/N

Your POV:
So I was sitting on this motherfucking chair for about 20 Minutes alone. The doc was gone to get me something to drink and his guards were gone with him. I started to get mad, suddenly I felt the rope with which I was tied to the chair began to loosen. It smoked like it was burning. "What the hell!?" I said and untied me. Then I stood up and looked around.

I saw some papers with my name on it, I looked at them and read them. "The teenage Soldier project according to plan. Y/N Rogers got the Serums and now we will wait. The first Serum something like her Dad got, didn't wake her up. The second one, a Fire Serum, also didn't wake her up. The third and last Serum, a Ice Serum, was the most powerful serum we got but she didn't wake up. Hopefully the shocker was not to much for her." Now it makes sense why the rope was burning.

Suddenly the door opens and the doc and his two guards are coming in. "Oh how sweet, you are awake and you welcomed us! Idiots get her!" "Not today!" I said with a smirk on my face. I love to watch the Avengers when they trained. Especially Wanda and Peter. Oh, and of course my Dad, Captain America. I tried to knock them out but failed. One of them got me by my arm... I think he really wanted to be somewhere else. I got mad and frozed him, I got out of his catch and watched as he become a Ice Statuette. "Woah! How cool is that?! Thank you, Doc! Now, who is the next?" I stood in the middle of the room and looked at the doc and his last guard.

Both of them looked scared. I laughed a bit. Then I take one of the ropes and throw it like a cowboy in the air, hopefully it get a hold of the sidewalk up there. It does and I started climbing up there. Then I smashed the Window and climbed out: "Goodbye Losers!"

☆ I hope liked the part and I would appreciate if you could give me a vote and maybe a follow. Oh and please share it with your Friends, thank you. Have a nice Day! ☆