4️⃣ Chapter 4 4️⃣

At the Rooftop of the Stark/Avenger Tower

Peters POV:
I was sitting on the edge of the roof and looked down at the city. She kissed me... okay not on the mouth but on the cheek. I was confused and everything.

I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around to see Pietro Maximoff. He was my best Friend at the Tower. "Hey Bro, everything fine?" The sokovian asked me. I nodded. He sit down next to me. "I saw your face at the Meeting room a few hours ago. It isn't your fault. How could you know, that they kidnapped her? And thats in the Girls Bathroom? Don't blame yourself for that. You should be proud! You got her back." "I know, Pietro. I am proud of myself. I'm just thinking..." "About what? Her?" Pietro looks a bit confused.
I nodded.

"You like her, don't you?" "Yeah, she kissed my cheek. I don't know if it was just because she wants to be kind or if there is more." I said frustrated. Pietro put one arm on my Shoulder. "Look Peter, I don't know it either but what I know, that there is something with her and you. Go and ask her out. She can't say more than No." "Yeah, probably you're right." I said with a little Smile on my Face. Then we both stood up and went inside.

At Y/N Room

Your POV:
So I went into my room and the first faces I saw were my Dads and Nats. I ran up to them and give them a hug. "I thought we would never see you again, Princess." My Dad said. "Peter found me! Without him, I wouldn't be here. You have to thank him." "I will do that, after we talked about what happened to you." So I told them the whole story, I just didn't told them about my new powers.

I was stronger than before and if Tony or Bruce would found it out, I would be their lab rat for days or weeks. I don't want that so I kept it for myself. "Wow, I'm so glad you are okay. Now I will go to Peter and thank him." My Dad said. He hugged me once more and said Good Night, then he walked out of my room.

"Start." Nat said to me. I played confused. "What do you mean, Nat?" "You know exactly what I mean. Don't play confused, Y/N. Or I will go and come back with Wanda!" "Okay, there were some serums and something. I don't know more." I said. "Okay, I will trust you with that. Now go to the bathroom, get a shower and then go to sleep. Good Night, my little Princess." She gave me a Good Night Kiss on the head, then she left also. I done what Nat said and went to sleep. It was about 11 PM when I drifted of to sleep.

At Peters Room

Peters POV:
I got out the shower and into a pair of sweat pants and a white T-Shirt. I sat down on my bed when I heard a knock at my door. I said come in and to my surprise I saw Steve. "Good Evening, Mr. Rogers. What do you want so late?" "Hey Peter, I just want to thank you. You got my daughter back. I'm proud of you, Spidey. But Stark isn't really. Tony was not amused to see you gone. I wouldn't talk to him for a few days." "I can't do that. He is a like a father to me and he's also my boss. I will talk to him after school tomorrow. Should I take Y/N with me?" I ask a bit nervous.

Steve looked at me like I was a bit dumb. "Sorry but after all, I think it's the best if she gets back to the Homeschooling with Nat and the others. I know, she was excited and so happy when I told her but I don't want to lose her again. So please understand me." "I understand it, I wasn't good enough for that job. But I don't know if she will. On the way to school today, she was so excited. I had to run after her to catch up with her pace that morning. You can try it but I think she will not agree with you, Mr. Rogers." I said and nodded.

He sat down next to me and started talking. "I know. After all what happened she only wants to be normal... like you, Peter. Y/N couldn't stop talking about you. You told her so many things about school and your life before you became an Avenger. The only thing Y/N wants, was to be a normal teenager. But everyone know her, everyone knows that she is my daughter. And I know it wasn't the best Idea to let her go to school but I wanted to see her happy. But I also knew that something like that today would happen to her. I don't want to lose her, Peter. I'm so sorry!"

"I don't want to lose her either. She was always so kind to me and everything. So I decided to find her. And I found her and brought her back. Because I like her and because of the fact that it was my Job to protect her." Steve nodded and said Goodbye then he left my room. I lay down in my bed and went immendantly to sleep.