2️⃣4️⃣ Chapter 24 2️⃣4️⃣

At Peters Apartment

Peters POV:
I opened the front door of the apartment. "Peter, have you done your homework?" May asked me like I was a little child. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah." I walked into the kitchen. "I'm very tired, so I'll go to bed. Good Night, May." I said and walked away.

I opened the door to my room and took out some comfy clothes out of my drawer. Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I did that and put on my comfy clothes. I laid back on my bed and I drifted immendantly off to sleep.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Youtr POV:
I said Goodbye to Mj who grinned.
After my shower I came out to see nobody. The movie was finished and Pietro and Mj were away. "Friday, where is Pietro and Mj?" "They are in his room." Friday told me. I thanked her and dried my hair off.

Now it was Evening and I walked into the Kitchen to get a snack. And to put the Bowls away. I saw Pietro walking up to me. "What's going on, Speedie?" I said with a grin. Oh, I know what you two did! "Nothing, just wanted to thank you for the date with Mj." He said.

We talked a bit and then we both went into our rooms to get some rest.

Next Day, Tuesday
At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Steves POV:
I woke up to a loud noise. I jumped out of my bed and went out of my room. I looked around to see Y/N fighting with Sam. I thought they were just train. "Good Morning, be quiet. The others maybe want to sleep."

They both nodded and went into the direction of the kitchen, still training. I let out a chuckle and started to walk back into my room to get changed.

"So What's for Breakfast?" I asked my Daughter and Sam. "How about a fruit bowl?" Sam said. We agreed and started to cut the Pineapple, Apples, some Mango and a lot more.

When we finished I poured some Coffee. I handed Sam a cup and also Y/N a small one.

Your POV:
I sat down with my bowl of fruits and to my surprise my dad handed me a small cup of coffee. I ate my fruit and drank my coffee. Then I stood up and walked into my room because it was time for school.

I grabbed my bag and everything and walked out of the Tower. Normally my Dad or someone else would drive me but today I wanted to walk. It was quite a long walk, 30 Minutes. I woke up earlier today so I decided to walk.

It would give me a bit of freedom. I walked slowly to school since I was very early. I hoped nobody would want to catch me today.

After exactly 30 Minutes I arrived at school. I walked in and saw just a few people so I decided to go into the library to learn. I put out my History Book and started to repeat the things from the last lesson.

Peters POV:
I was already late, so ran to school. I just don't know how that could happened. I was 15 Minutes late. When I arrived at School I saw Ned.

"Ayo, Bro. Where were you? Y/N and Mj are already in Math Class." I sigh. "Sorry, I must overheard my clock." Ned looked at me and nodded. We were a bit late but the teacher were not there. Me and Ned sigh unision.

I looked to Mj to see Y/N talking to another boy. Guys, just for you. I'm not the jealousy Type but something was wrong with this Guy. My Spidey sense said.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Steves POV:
"What was going on in your heads this morning?" I asked Sam who was sitting right next to me on the couch. "Y/N just came into my room and wanted to train. I don't understand where this Energy comes from? And that this early!" Sam and I chuckled.

"I don't know it either, Sam." I said. We both talked for while and after that I went to the Gym. I just wanted to train a bit. When I arrived there I started to warm me up, then I punched for bit and at the end I was just running 3 Miles.

I headed of to the Shower and my room.