1️⃣8️⃣ Chapter 18 1️⃣8️⃣

At the Stable

Your POV:
Me and Lucy were about to go to to the arena when suddenly I saw a person I really wish were dead. "Peter... look!" I wispered as quiet as I could.

He noticed it and looked into the direction of my view. "Shit! What should we do?" "Nothing... until she doesn't do something. When we are in the Arena, you tell the onthers our plan." I calmed him down and he nodded.

Then me and Lucy took our horses and went into the Arena. When we reached the arena, Ming was already in there. Peter ran to the others to calm them down.

"Alright, that's your Boyfriend? He is weird." Lucy said and we both giggled. "Maybe he is. But I like him for that. Peter is cute and very strong. This morning I saw him the first Time without a shirt and omg... this guy has muscles as fuck!" I told Lucy. She laughed and we both made everything at the horses safe and sure to sit on them.

Then both of us took a deep breath and swung into the saddle. "Let's go, Silverstone." I was riding into the oppesite direction of Lucy. I saw Ming rode to me. "I would rather get your Horse and your Friend out of the arena. Or they will die." She said. I bite my lip and rode to Lucy.

"Hey, you must leave the arena with the horses. Take my Dad and Natasha with you." "Why?" She looked confused. "It is a long Story and I will tell it you when I have the time but for now, you must leave the arena!" She nodded confused and I got out of the saddle. Then she took him and rode to the others.

10 Minutes later Ming had take her Horse away and came back with just her Boyfriend. "I thought I killed you yesterday." I said with a laughter. "Oh, you don't get rid off me that easily." He said with anger in his voice. "Okay, i know what you two want but I want to never see you both of you again. And that's the reason I will do this!"

I shot 3 or 4 Fireballs at Ming and hoped that she would stumble right into the water jump. "Sorry for that, but I told you." I let out a deep breath. Ming was laying all wet in the water. I created a huge Ice Sting out of the water and picked her up with that. She couldn't do anything about it.

"Y/N! Stop that!" I heard Bucky and Peter yelling at me. But I didn't care. I just wanted to see her die. And that slowly. I saw that her Boyfriend wanted me to stop and wanted ran up to me but he was to afraid of my powers. I could feel my eyes turning into a icy cold blue.

Mings blood ran down the ice. I let the ice sting melt and turned around to see everyone afraid. I threw one ice ball at Jays head that he would be unconsicious. My Eyes turned back into their normal colour and I was falling to the ground Breathlessly.

Peters POV:
I was shocked. The little, most of the time friendly girl turned into a killer! I needed a moment to realize that but when I saw her falling to ground I couldn't help but ran up to her.

"Hey, calm down. Everything is alright. I'm here babygirl." I saw Bucky walking up to the death body of Ming and her unconsicious boyfriend. "I will take the unconsicious guy to the car. Please bring her out of this place." I nodded and dragged her out of here and into a abdoned area. Then I put my suit on and swung us both to the Tower.

At the Stable

Steves POV:
As I saw Bucky walked up to us I knew something bad happened. "Lucy, we need you to come with us." I told her. "Why?" She quickly asked. "We will tell you when we arrive at the Stark/Avenger Tower." She only nodded and let Nat help her withthe horses.

"Steve, we've got a Problem." Bucky wispered nervous into my ear. I looked at him and we both walked into the riding arena. "Y/N killed her! We need to clean that up. Jay is unconsicious in the car. And Peter should brought Y/N away." He told me when I saw the mess.

I took Mings dead body and tried to bring her to our car without seeing. And it worked. When I was back at the arena Bucky had already cleaned up. "Let's pick up the others and drive back." I said and we both walked to horses boxes. "Are you ready?" Bucky asked them. Both nodded and we went to the car.

In the car Bucky told us the whole story and after that Nat told Lucy everything important about the Avengers. "That's crazy! She never told me..." Lucy said with a sad smile. "Y/N isn't an open Book. She has many secrets and sometimes a little bit to much. We really didn't know that she could kill people with her powers." I said. The rest of the car ride was silence.