2️⃣6️⃣ Chapter 26 2️⃣6️⃣

After the School
At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Nats POV:
I sat in the Living Room and waited for Stark. He had a new mission for me and I said he should give it to me before Y/N would come back.

"Hey Nat, how was your day?" And there she is. Y/N walked to the couch and sat down next to me. "Fine, yours?"

"Oh, it was so crazy! First me and Spidey had an Argument. He said that the new guy is evil because his Spidey sense said that. I told him, that Liam was fine. But then he started with my powers and that someone could ta-" she was interrupted by Tony.

"Sorry Kid, I heard everything about Spideyboy and I would trust him. Not only because he works for me but because his Spidey Senses were never wrong. By the way, here is your new mission." Tony said and handed me the folder.

I nodded. "Sorry Y/N, I need to go. We talk later." She nodded and then I walked out of the room.

Your POV:
After Natasha left I stood up and walked to my room.

Maybe I should trust Peter but it could be also just jealousy. I don't know! I sat down on my bed and started the TV to watch a Movie. I didn't want to do my homework and If I don't tell anyone nobody would say something.

Time Skip

It was 9 PM and I was laying on my bed. I watched the whole day movies and everything.

But Peter and Liam where always on my mind. I really wanted to trust both of them but It won't work at all. Sometimes I really wish I could look into the future.

At Peters Apartment

Peters POV:
I was laying on my bed when my Spidey sense said something. At first I thought something would be with Y/N but I saw in her Instagram that she watched a movie.

Good! I put my Spiderman Suit on and opened the Window to get to the problem.

10 Minutes later I arrived at the place where they needed me. It was a burning house. I helped the firefighters to get the people out there.

After that I wanted to surprise Y/N after we had some arguments the last few day, I just wanted to apologize. So I swung back to my Apartment, took a quick shower, took a big Teddy Bear I didn't need anymore. I swung to the Tower.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Your POV:
I took a shower and dried my hair with towel when suddenly I heard a knock on my bathroom door. I walked over and opened it.

"Hey Babygirl." I saw Peter, he was in his Spiderman Suit and held a huge Teddy Bear in his arms.

"What's that for?" I asked slightly confused. "I wanted to apologize for my mistakes the last days. I know I said bullshit and I'm really sorry. So here I have a Teddy for you and also me."

"You can stay for the night, Babe?" I smirked. Peter had changed into something comfortable what I had to get out of his room because otherwise everyone would knew he was here.

We were laying in my bed and looking at the ceiling. Or more I was looking at the ceiling. He starred at me while he drew small circles on my right hand.

"Yes, I can stay the whole night, Babygirl." He nodded. I looked at him with a smirk. His eyes widened after he knew what I thought.

"We have school tommorow, we can't or don't you remember what happened last time? I wasn't really rough." He said.

"Please Pete, I need you!" I begged with my puppy eyes which nobody could deny.

"Fine, Babygirl." He said and hovered over me.

☆ I hope you like the stories, next part will contain Smut, so if you don't like it just skip it. And sorry for the short Chapter☆