1️⃣6️⃣ Chapter 16 1️⃣6️⃣

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

3rd Person POV:
The room was dark and Ming couldn't see anything. She sat on her bed and waited. She waited for the light. "Ming! Are you in there?" A male voice asked. She stood up and went to the Window of her Room.

"Yeah I am, is it you Jay?" "Yes, I'm here for you. I got this keycard. Hopefully it will work." He said. He tried it and the door opened after a few seconds. Ming ran out to him. "Thank you! Now lets get out of this hell and crash a Party." Ming said.

At your Birthday Party

Your POV:
It was 9:30 in the Evening. Everyone sat down, ate something or talked to someone. I was sitting between Peter and Wanda. I leaned against Peters shoulder while he was talking to my Dad and Sam. "Yeah, after school I will start at a college or something. Maybe Mr. Stark could help me there. Or I will help him. I don't really know it right now. But one thing I know, that I will never forget you, Babe." Pete said to my Dad, Sam and me.

I looked up to him and gave him a small smile. He returned the gesture and went back to talk with my Dad and Sam. "Well, that is a great Idea. Y/N will also go to the college. Or maybe to an horse riding school. She and Silverstone MX Zero are very talented." My dad said a bit to proud.

"Dad, you know I'm just a medium Dressage Rider and a elementary Show Jumper. Please don't forget my next Dressage Show is next Saturday. It will be maybe my last as an medium. After that if I could get under the Top 3, I can ride in the advanced Class. Just in Dressage but that would be so nice. And maybe then I will only do dressage because for Show Jumping we'll not have the time anymore. And Silverstone is a better Dressage horse." I told my Father.

Peter giggled and I nudged him for that. I leaned back against his shoulder. "Are you that tired my little baby girl?" He said. "Yeah, could you please get me a Energy or something?" "Of course babe." He stood up and got me one of my favourite energies. I opened it and took a sip. "Thank you, Pete." I gave him a kiss. "Aww, look how sweet they are. Young love!" Wanda said to Vision.

I closed my eyes and lean back on Peters Shoulder. And that for 10 Minutes. I feel myself falling asleep. Right at the Moment I was in sleep I heard a loud noise. "Hey where is the Birthday Girl?" I recognized the Voice. It was Ming but how?

Everyone stood up and looked at her. "Tony, how could she get out?!" My Dad yelled. "I don't fucking know!" Tony yelled back. "We only wanted to give Y/N her present." Ming said with a smirk. "Who is we?" Tony asked. "Oh hello, I'm Jay. Her Boyfriend." "Well, a piece of shit like you, Ming, got a Boyfriend?" I said with a laughter. "Oh well, Y/N instead of you I got one."

Oh she didn't go there! She didn't! "Shut up! She has one!" Peter said with anger in his eyes. "Oh really, you are her Boyfriend?" Peter got very angry but I pushed him back by his shoulder. "Alright, you little nasty Snake. You wanted me so you can get me!" I said and walked into her direction.

The Ice in my Hands started to build up. Jay was throwing a knife at me but I frozed it and shot a ice ball right at his head. So he went unconsicious. "JAY!" Ming shouted. She ran up to him and let fall a smoking bomb. Everywhere was smoke and nobody of us could see her or Jay.

After 5 or 8 Minutes the smoke was away but Jay and Ming too. "Shit!" I said. Peter ran up to me. "Are you alright, Y/N?" I nodded. Everyone sat back down and we all needed a bit of time to remember everything what happened but after that I started to dance to get the Party back started.

Mj and I were dancing for like 1 hour or something, then we got back to Peter, Pietro and Ned. "Well, now I'm the only Single here." Ned said with sigh. "Oh come on, Bro! We will find somebody for you." Peter said and we all got another drink.