3️⃣1️⃣ Chapter 31 3️⃣1️⃣

After School
At Peters Apartment
Peters POV:
I got back from school 20 minutes ago. And I promised May to clean the kitchen after I messed it up yesterday. So I did that and after cleaning I started with my homework.

When I was done I got a call from Ned. "Hey Bro, What's up?" "Dude, are you going to visit Y/N today?" "Uh... Maybe... later..." "Alright, I got a new Star Wars Lego Set. Come over and we can build it together." "Okay, I'm there in 15 Minutes, just let me finish something." He said okay and hung up.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower
Buckys POV:
I walked up to Y/Ns. I just wanted to talk to her about Nat. Obviously I was in love with her but I needed some advices.

So I knocked at her door and waited a little. Strange. There was nothing. Normally you could hear something like music or the TV but there was nothing.

I opened door to her room. And it was empty. I walked over to her bathroom and found the Window wide open. Shit!

"Steve! Could you please come here?" I shouted out of the room into the long hallway. Only a few seconds later he was in her room.

Steves POV:
Fuck! Y/N is gone again...

"Friday, tell everyone that Y/N is gone or kidnapped again! And thats asap!" I said to the Computer who was in control of every single IT Stuff you could imagine.

She did and after some time everyone was in the hallway or in the small room.

"So Bucky, you were the first one that was in here. You didn't move anything?" Tony asked. "Seriously Stark? Why should I lie when my best friends daughter got kidnapped?!"

"Calm down Bucky, we know you wouldn't lie in such a Situation. But Stark has a point, we need every hint we can get." I said with calm voice. But on the inside I wasn't calm, I was panicked.

What if she will never come back? What if they do new Experiments on her?

"Can someone call Peter? Maybe he could look after her or has a clue." Suddenly Wanda said and Nat nodded. "I'll do that." She said and walked away to a quiet place.

Somewhere
Your POV:
Ugh! Again! Why does it have to be always me?! I know for some reason why but tf!? I was kidnapped again. I was again in a chair and I was stuck.

I thought about the last time and tried to focus on my powers. But I couldn't fell them. Oh no! Peter was right, they could take the powers away from me!

I started to cry. Maybe this morning was the last time I got a kiss from Peter. Hopefully not but everything seemed like that.

At Neds Apartment
Peters POV:
I sat on the floor of Neds room and waited for him to come back from the toilet. We finished his new lego set a few minutes ago and after that he went straight to the toilet. I laughed.

I heard my Phone buzzed so I stood up and walked over to the bed where my Jacket was. I took my phone out to see someone call me but didn't know the number.

I picked up. "Hello?" "Hey Parker, could you please come over to the Tower?" "Yeah Natasha, just let me tell my Friend that I'm leaving. Is something wrong?"

Obviously it is otherwise Nat wouldn't call me. I wished nothing was with Tony or Y/N.

"Well, come over and I'll tell you. Please as fast as you can!" She hung up. It has to be something with Y/N otherwise Nat wouldn't sound so panicked and scared.

"So lets watch Star Wars Bro?" Ned walked back into his room. "I'm sorry Ned, but I need to go. It's getting late and I wanted to visit Y/N just for kiss and a I love you, so I need to go."

Ned nodded and we said our Goodbyes. Thank God, he was so a patient person. I walked outside and into a alley to put my suit on.

Seconds later I was at the tower.
I wasn't prepared for what was coming but I walked into the tower with a small smile.

"Hey Peter, I would prefer we sit down and take a drink." I nodded and we both sat down in the Kitchen.

"What happened?" I asked straight foward. Nat looked a bit shocked. "Y/N is gone... again. Maybe you know where she could be or who kidnapped her?"

Oh please let this just be a bad dream. Please!

"Not again, please!" I whined a little. "I know Peter but she needs you." Nat cooed. "You're right. Do you have any clues?" I wipped the small tear that escaped my eye away and sipped on my glass of Water.

She shook her head. "Maybe I have one but I'm not 100% sure. Something was wrong with this guy." I muttered. "You mean the new student Y/N talked about?" I nodded.

"Alright, how about that. You go home and sleep and tommorow dou have an eye in this Guy. If he do something suspicious you tell me, Parker?" I nodded again and after I drank my glass I went back to my and Aunt Mays Apartment.