🔟 Chapter 10 🔟

After the School day
At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Steves POV:
A few hours ago, I got a call from the Director of the Midtown High. He told me that my Daughter and the Spidey Kid had a fight with a young Woman who was a fake teacher. I was a bit proud but also mad.

She can't use her Powers in school. "Guys, it's Lunch Time! Do you know where Y/N is?" Nat came into the Living Room. "Yeah, I'm right here, Nat." She stood in the doorframe. I stood up and looked at her with a worried face. "Sorry Dad, I didn't want that. You must believe me. I only wanted to be a Hero like you and... and I thought it was my Job to protect my Classmates." She looks with tears in her eyes.

I pulled her into a hug. "Hey, it's alright. Okay? You did the right thing. But please go after the Lunch to Stark. We need to check you." She nodded and we went to Kitchen where the Lunch was standing.

Your POV:
I was eating my Lunch very fast to get as soon as possible to the lab. I can't waste time with so boring things. I only want to see Peter. So I stood up from my seat, took my dishes to the Kitchen and put them into the sink.

Then I ran to the lab and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard Bruce from the inside of the lab. So I opened the door and walked up to him. "Hey, how are you?" I asked him while we were hugging each other. "Oh well, very good. The Hulk didn't showed up the last few weeks, so I think I'm fine." I laugh.

I knew he didn't like the Hulk so much. Always when the Hulk shows up, he make a big mess and destroy so many things. But he also is very helpful. "Lets start the tests, I know Y/N has an appointment with the Spider to learn with him."

Tony came into the lab. I was blushing really hard. Why? Why do you have to say that, Stark?? "Yeah, that's right!" I said and Bruce started some tests. After giving them motherfucking 2 Liters of my goddamn Blood and some reflex tests, I could go and rest a bit.

Peters POV:
"Peter, just because your Spiderman. You can't do everything you want.", May said to me. I nod at her. "I know, but..." "No, Peter!" She interrupts me. I stood there speechless... I was expecting a good Arguement but there was nothing. May walked back into the Kitchen.

I walked into my room to get my bag off of my back. Then I was also walking to the Kitchen. "May, I'm sorry for what happened. Y/N needed my help." "And you could not help her as Peter Parker? And who is this Y/N?" She asked me with a mad face and Voice. Should I lie? No, it wouldn't make it better and in the worst way, I could be grounded.

"Y/N Rogers, she is the Daughter of Captain America. She is kind and lovely. Oh and she is something like my Girlfriend." "Wait!? Did you say she is your Girlfriend?" I nod. Oh shit! Why did I say that?! "Well, I want to get to the Point, May. Y/N and I are going to learn a bit for school. Since she is new and I know her very good, so I'll go to her at 4 PM. Only if it's okay?"

"Well, Pete... course it is! But please don't do something stupid. She is the Daughter of the Captain." "May! I didn't think about that!!" I yelled a bit at her. She laughs and we both start to eat our Lunch.

After that, I helped her cleaning up the dishes and went to my room, to pack somethings. Also to get a shower. It was like a little Date... well a nerdy date but date is date. So I was looking into my Closet to find the perfect Outfit. After a few Minutes I found it. It was a grey sweat pants with a basic white T-Shirt. I changed quickly and put the Bag on my Back.

Then I took one last and quick look into the Mirror and went out into the hallway. "Bye May!" "Bye Pete, don't do something stupid! And if you do, please use protection!" "May!" Was the thing I said to her before I went out of the Appartement.