⚠️ 2️⃣7️⃣ Chapter 27 2️⃣7️⃣ ⚠️

☆ I said it in the last chapter but I want to remember you to be just save and nobody can say I didn't warn you!
This Part here will contain smut, so you read on your own risk!!
If you don't like that, just skip it.
Now, Let's have fun with the chapter. ☆

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Your POV:
Me and Peter were laying in my bed. Well, he was hovering over me. He kissed me.

Peter groaned against my lips as I took it a step futher and slipping my tongue in. "Babygirl, are you really sure about that?" "Yes, Daddy. I need you!" I yelped and he smirked.

I knew he wanted me too. So he started to kiss me again and went down to my collarbone and neck.

"Oh, yes right there Daddy!" I moaned quietly into his ear. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it.

His Hand gently slipped up my Pyjama Shirt, pushing the fabric up. "No bra, Babygirl?" He smirked and took my breasts in his hands. He sucked on my sweet spot and massaged my breasts.

"Dad- Daddy, I can't take that any longer." I moaned making him chuckle. Peter stopped sucking on my sweet spot and went down to my breasts. He sucked on the right one and continued to massage the left.

But his free Hand went down to my lower stomach. He slowly slipped his hand into my pants and drew small circles there.

Of the fact I couldn't take it anymore I put my hands into his hair and played with his Beautiful curls.

"Babygirl, you're are close aren't ya?" Peter smirked because he knew that he is the one who caused that. I just nodded.

"I need Words, pretty Girl." "Yes, Daddy!" I moaned. He chuckled and started to push one finger in me. "Fuck! You're so tight!"

He continued to massage my one breast but he started to trail down my stomach to my clit.

"Oh shit, Parker! I won't much longer." I whimpered. "I got you, cum all over my tongue Babygirl." And with that, I came all over his tongue.

"Spitters are quiters!" I said while he was hovering back over me. "I did, Babygirl." He smirked and started to kiss me.

I could taste myself on his lips. This time he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I let him. I tugged at his curls and he groaned at the feeling.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked seductivly. He just looked at me and smirked. I could feel his hard member at my entrance.

I don't really know how he undressed himself in this short time but hey, I'm totally fine with that.

Without warning Peter pushed his cock into me. I gasp. "You like that, don't you?" I just moaned. "I think that's a yes."

He started to move and I was just a moaning mess already. After a few seconds he started to kiss me and massage my breast.

"You're so beautiful, Babygirl!" He said and I moaned. "I'm a- abo- about to cu- cum!" I moaned. "Me too, so come with me." Peter said.

And that was all I need to hear. Peter came seconds after me. "Wow, that was amazing." He pulled out of me and laid breathless next to me.

"We should clean up, Pete." I said. He smirked. "You are right. Get up and take a shower I will take one after yours."

I nodded and stood up. Well, it was more falling then standing up. "See, my little Babygirl can't walk. I will take you to the shower and shower with you."

"Oh just shut up! Help me up and get me to the shower. I'm tired!" I said and he chuckled.

After the shower we put our clothes back on and laid back on my bed.

"Good Night, Princess!" Peter kissed me and I kissed him back. "Good Night, Pete."