2️⃣9️⃣ Chapter 29 2️⃣9️⃣

At School

Peters POV:
"Where is Y/N?" Ned asked me while we were getting our things into our lockers. I didn't really know how to say it. "Well she is sick. Headache and her legs are hurting." "Did you two just...?" I nodded. He gasped but I put quickly my left Hand above his mouth to shut him down.

We both walked in silence to our first class. It was different. Normally Y/N and MJ would wait infront of the class but today there was nobody of them. MJ was already sitting in the class.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Y/Ns POV:
I woke up again. 40 Minutes ago, Peter woke me up when he kissed my forehead to say Goodbye. So here I am, awake again and sitting up in my bed.

My Dad walked into my room to look after me. "Hey little Girl, how are you?" I nodded. "I'm just upset that I couldn't go with Peter." My Dad looked with a sad smile at me.

"I understand that. He will miss you too." He said. I smiled a bit at how my Dad changed his mind about my Boyfriend. "Yeah." I just nodded.

"But I have a Question for you. Why was he here?" I frowned. Shit! What should I say?? "I couldn't sleep so I called him and he said that he had time and May said yes too. So I opened the Window for him and waited until he came."

My Dad looked me suspiscious in the Eyes. It was a bit creepy but I was so in panic thatbI couldn't think about it. I could feel my shaky voice.

"Okay, well you know if you both need so-" "DAD!" I screamed at him and he just laughed. Then he stood up and walked outside. I let out a sigh and stood up to take a quick shower.

After I did that, I changed into something comfy and walked into the kitchen. Actually I shouldn't be here. I should sit in the Math Class with Peter, MJ and Ned.

I took one bowl and filled it with my favourite Cornflakes. Then I put some Milk in it and started to eat. I couldn't eat that much because I wasn't that hungry plus I needed to be in the lab in 5 Minutes.

I put the bowl away and walked to the lab.

At School

Liams POV:
I looked around the room to find that one person. I looked over to MJ to see she wasn't there. So I stood up and walked to MJ to ask her.

"Hey MJ, where is Y/N?" MJ looked at me with a unamused look. "Sick." She just said. "Oh okay." "If I was you I would stay away from her. Unless you want to get beat up by her Boyfriend."

"Oh, who is that Guy?" I asked and MJ pointed to Peter. Oh this would be an easy thing. I nodded and sat back down on my chair.

After the Math lesson I walked up to Peters locker. "Hey Peter, I heard you are the lucky one." I said with a grin. "Hello Liam, what do you mean?" He asked confused but also annoyed.

"You're Y/Ns Boyfriend. She is so amazing an Beautiful. I'm sorry that she is sick today. Anyways she told me something." I teased. I could see how angry he was.

"What was it?" "Oh just that you're boring and a bit to nerdy for her." I told him and thought I won. "Oh really... I think you must didn't understand her right. I think she said that about you." Peter snapped back and walked away to his next class.

Fuck! Why didn't that work? It worked everytime. Well, then I have to do something more that just talk to time. But that would need time. Hopefully I got that time.

☆~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~☆
I hope you like that one, sorry that it's so short again but I'm busy with school and everything.