1️⃣3️⃣ Chapter 13 1️⃣3️⃣

Skip to Saturday
In your Room at the Stark/Avenger Tower

Your POV:
I woke up to the smell of my favourite breakfast. Waffles with Vanilla sauce and Apples. Oh and my Vanilla Chocolate Milk. I really love it. "Good Morning Birthday Kid! Did you sleep well?" My Dad kneels in front of my bed with the breakfast in his hands. "Of course! Thank you for making me breakfast." I hugged him and he set the plates and my drink down on my bed.

Then he gave me Kiss on my forehead and left. Well, now I was sitting here... alone... on my Birthday... WTF!? Why do I have to eat breakfast alone on my birthday?? Well, calm down and eat, Y/N. It's your Birthday! I started my Laptop and watched some films while eating. The Time passed and passed...

At Peters Apartment

Peters POV:
"May! Did you see Y/N's present??" I freaked out. I thought it was in my wardrobe. But it wasn't! Shit! "Calm down, Pete. We will find it and you have so much time until you have to leave." She was right. Calm down, Parker. Everything will fine. "Okay, can you search in the Living Room and in the Kitchen. I will search in the other rooms." May nodded and we both searched for 2 Hours.

"I found it!" May yelled. Finally! I ran up to her. "Where was it?" "I don't know how it get into the fridge but was there." May laughed and I can't help but laughed. Okay, how stupid could I've been to put it into the fridge?! We both laughed for about 10 Minutes until my eyes saw the clock. Shit it was 4 PM. In 3 hours the party started and I wanted to pick up Mj and Ned. "Okay, enough! I need to make me ready." May nodded and I went to the bathroom to get under the Shower.

After 40 Minutes I came out. My hair was wet and I just wanted to dry it. No gel because it is a birthday party and Y/N told me not to come overdressed. But I knew she would wear something overdressed and I wanted to ask her out today. It was my second Present.

"May, how do I look?" I asked my Aunt while I'm walked into the kitchen. She looked me up and down. "Peter, you look perfect! Now go or you will be late." I nodded and grabbed my bag. I ran downstairs and to Ned.

In your Room

Your POV:
"Don't move!" Wanda warned me while she was putting on my make up. "I will go to my room and get changed. If you need me, you know where I am." Nat told us and left my room. We nodded and Wanda continued my make up. After 20 Minutes she finished.

Then she went also to her room to get changed. I also changed into my shoes and dress. Then I waited for Nat to make my hair. "Here I am, my little Princess. Lets start with your hair!" She started and after 30 Minutes I was ready for the evening of my life.

Your Look:

Your POV:"Oh my God! You look so beautiful, Y/N

Your POV:
"Oh my God! You look so beautiful, Y/N." Nat and Wanda said in unision. "Thank you for everything. And of course you both look stunning! Bucky will fall for you, Nat. And Vision will fall aswell." "Bucky?" Wanda said with big confusion. "Oh I forgot to tell you. I think Bucky has a crush on you." I told them.

"Okay, the time said we should go." Nat said and we all agree. We went down and I saw Tony in his Audi R8. "Come and sit in, Birthday Kid!" He said to me. "No way! That's so cool!" I sit down and Tony started to drive.

At the Hall

Peters POV:
"So what is you're plan for the evening, Parker?" Mj asked me. I looked nervously to her. "I ask her out!" "No way, Bro!" Ned gave me a little nudge. "Well, good Luck." Mj said emotionless. Then she walked away to get a drink and talk to Pepper. I don't know since when they know each other but I can't think about it right know.

"Peter, there she is!" Ned pointed at the entrance of the hall. Wow! She looked stunning and Beautiful! Well, she looked always Beautiful but today it was another stage of Beautiful. Of course because it was her birthday. "Dude, go to her and wish her a good Birthday!" He gave me a little push into her direction.

I walked up to her. "Hey, you look so Beautiful!" She giggled and it was the cutest I had ever heard. "You look also handsome, Spidey." "Thanks. Do you want a drink?" I asked her. "Yeah, that would be nice." I smiled and went away to get her a drink. While I was walking Pietro and Ned appeared right next me.

"I heard of your plans, Peter. I'm proud!" Pietro said. "He has a crush on her since they met each other." Pietro said to Ned. I rolled my Eyes at them. "By the way, my Name is Ned. I'm a big Star Wars Fan and also Peters Best Friend."

"Right, I'm Pietro Maximoff. Also a good Friend of him." They both talked and I went back to Y/N. I saw her standing with Thor and Bruce. I walked up to them.