2️⃣8️⃣ Chapter 28 2️⃣8️⃣

Next Day, Wednesday
At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Peters POV:
I woke up in the middle of the night. Tony was shaking me lightly to not wake up Y/N. "Get up, Spidey! I don't want to hear the story why and how you're here. There is something with Y/Ns blood."

I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. "What?" "Her blood has changed overnight. It turned into a lightning yellow and when we shook it there were small lightning bolds."

Now I was awake, I stood up without waking my little Girl up. "Alright, did you wake up Steve?" Tony nodded. "He is waiting in the Lab."

I looked over to Y/N. She was sleeping so peacefull. I smiled and walked with Tony out of her Room and to the Lab.

"Morning Guys." "Tony I thought you get Y/N. Why is Parker here?" Bruce looked confused. "I walked into the room and saw him. Plus I knew he was here, Friday told me. Y/N is sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up."

"We can discuss this later, just show us what you got." Steve said and yawned. It was 2 in the Morning so way to early for me.

"Okay, here. This is her blood, shake it." Tony gave me the little bottle with her blood and I shook it lightly. And it was really lightning yellow and there were really small lightning bolds.

"Shit!" "Language, Parker." I heard Steve right next to me. I gave him the bottle and looked to Tony. "What does that mean?" Steve asked.

Bruce and Tony just shook their heads. "We don't know but we have to know. It would be nice, if she could stay here today. Maybe there is a power we don't know. That could be dangerous."

"Alright, I will tell her in the morning."

"What do you want to tell who, Pete?"

Your POV:
I woke up to an empty bed. Peter was gone so I stood up and asked Friday where he was. She told me that he was in the Lab with Tony. Also with Bruce and my Dad? I was confused.

So I stood up and made my way there. When I arrived I heard Peter, that he has to tell someone something, so I asked.

I could see at their reactions that they didn't notice me.

"Hey Babygirl, we need to tell you something." Peter looked a bit worried. But also so cute. He only had sweatpants and a white T-Shirt on. His hair was messed up and he looked tired.

"What is it?" I walked over to them. Peter gave me a small kiss to my forehead. "Your blood that we got from you last week has changed." Tony said and my Dad gave me a small bottle which looked like my blood.

"Shake it, Y/N." My Dad said like I was a little kid. I did and saw some little lightning bolds. "Ah? What happened? Did you guys done something?" I raised my eyebrows at Tony and Bruce.

"No, Y/N. We need new blood and we need to make new tests. You have to stay here until we know what's going on in your body." Tony stated.

"Okay, if I have to." I sigh. Tony and Bruce nodded. "Let's go back to bed, Peter have school today and Y/N have to do tests. And I have a Mission with Tony." My Dad said and everyone nodded.

Back in your Room

Your POV:
"I'm scared, Pete. What If I die?" I said tears brimming my Eyes. "Hey Babygirl, that won't happen. I will save you with my whole life."

I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest. "I see, my little Puppy needs me." I punched him a little. He chuckled and we both fall asleep in each other arms.