6️⃣ Chapter 6 6️⃣

At the Cafe

Mings POV:
We were alone after everyone left, I sat down on a chair. I looked at my Boss with wide eyes. I saw somerhing like Lust in his eyes but I don't think, that it was meant for me. "You're special, Ming. So I've got you a new Mission. The Teenage Soldier. Take a look on her. Maybe we can get her back. But she has to come on her own." I nodded then I left the Cafe.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Steves POV:
I woke up at 7 AM. After the ancident with my daughter last Night I couldn't sleep very well. I stood up and took a shower. And after that, I walked to the Room of my daughter. I knocked softly on the door and walked in. She wasn't in here.

I go to her Bathroom and knocked on it, I didn't heard something, so I slowly opened the door to reveal nothing. "Y/N?" "Mr. Rogers?" "Yes Friday..." "Your daughter is in the Kitchen with Nat, Peter, Wanda, Pietro and Bucky." "Thank you, Friday." I said and walked out of her room.

Your POV:
I sat next to Peter and Wanda. "Good Morning." I heard familiar Voice behind me. So I turn around and saw my Dad. He looked with a small smile at me. "I was wondering why you are not in your Room, my little Princess." "Don't call me like that Dad. And I am awake because of school." I said with a bright and big Smile on my face. He looked at Peter and then back at me.

I slowly ask. "Dad?" "Y/N, don't be mad at me but you will not go to school... anymore." I opened my mouth wide. I was shocked. Bucky stood up. "Steve, let her go. She needs that." "After last night... I can't let you go. Tony wants to see you at 10 AM at his lab. I'm so sorry, Y/N." My Dad looked sad at me. "No Dad. I'm sorry! I'm sorry for breaking that rule immendantly! I will go to School and that right now! Come Peter Let's go!"

My Dad tried to catch my arm but I turn around with a little fire in my Hand. "Calm down, Y/N... your dad wants only the best for you." Wanda stands up and walk in front of me with the same flame in her Hand. "I don't want to fight against you but I want to be normal and free. So if I have to do that to get what I want, I will." I put my other Hand up with a little Ice/Snow Ball in it. "Okay, Darling. Come down... I won't go with you if you don't stop with that." Peter stood up and walks up to me.

I put my Hands down. "I'll go alone. I'll find the way without you..." I ran to my room to get my stuff. I heard footsteps that follow me, so I put a Ice Wall between me and Nat and Peter. Tears run down my cheeks but I didn't stop running. I took my secret way to get out of the Tower. Nobody knew that I got something like that.

Buckys POV:
Steve told Y/N that she would never go back to school again. I could understand him but also her reaction. "Steve, she is just mad. Wouldn't you? I only want to remind you at the thing with the Army." "Thank you, Bucky. That helps a lot." He said with a sarcastic tone in his Voice. I could see the anger in his Eyes. So I made a Decision. "Let's go to the Gym. You could need a bit more training, old man." "Said the right one!" He started running to the gym.

At School

Peters POV:
I walked into the first class and sit down next to Ned. It was Time for chemistry. I looked around to find that one Girl. "Hey Peter, who do you search?" Ned asked me. I turn around to him. "Just the new Girl." "Oh you mean the Girl that you lost yesterday. Wait?! You lost Captains Daughter again??"

I shook my Head. "No, she wanted to go alone. Or more she said she will find the way alone. There was after some ancidents yesterday a stressful talk this morning." Ned nodded and don't ask anything.

5 Minutes later, she came into the room. Y/N didn't look at me and went straight to a free seat next to Mj. The school bell rang and everyone sat down.