1️⃣7️⃣ Chapter 17 1️⃣7️⃣

Skip to the next Morning, Sunday
At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Your POV:
Well, yesterday was a weird but also great Evening. And today would be also awesome. I was going to see Silverstone after a long time. He had a big wound on his back a few weeks ago and his legs looked terrible too. But I was the most of the time with him. Only this week I couldn't come to him because of school.

"Hey Babe." I heard a husky voice next to me. I jumped a little because Peter scared me. "Hey... I forgot that you were here." I said emberassed. Peter grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his chest.

Oh fuck! He looks so hot without a shirt. I cuddled with him for a long time. "You know that we didn't done it, right?" Peter said to broke the silence. I looked at him with a confused look. "What, Pete?" "You know... Sex." I bursted out in laughter.

"Oh my god! You're such an innocent little Boy, Parker. I know, I was drunk yesterday but not that drunk that I would not remember this." He sigh. "I'm hungry and I have to get up. I need to look over my presents and decide what I want to wear at the stable today." I said while getting up.

Peter groaned. "Oh come on, Baby Girl. I want you." "Peter!?" "Oh Y/N, I didn't mean that like that. I want you to cuddle with me. So please come back!" He looked at me with puppy eyes. I was lucky because Puppy eyes doesn't work for me.

"No, Peter Parker. Now get your ass out of my bed and get ready." I demanded. He did as I said and after 10 Minutes we could go to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Love Birds." Tony said as we came into the kitchen. "Morning." Peter said a bit upset. We sat down and started eating.

"Why you look so upset, Parker?" Bucky asks playfully. "He is upset because I didn't want to cuddle with him. We or more me needed to get up." I answered for Peter. "Y/N, that wasn't really nice of you." Bucky said serious. I frowned... Bucky wasn't on my side.

"Well, why?" "Because boys need their cuddles." He stated. I ate the rest of my breakfast in silent. Then I went back into my room alone. I changed into my riding clothes and packed my bag for the day.

Your Outfit: