2️⃣2️⃣ Chapter 22 2️⃣2️⃣

At the Lunch

Your POV:
I walked into the Cafeteria and searched for my friends. After a few seconds I found them at our usual table.

"Hey, how was spanish?" "Yea, was okay. Would be better with you." Peter answered me and I blushed. "Stop, Lovebirds and do it when I'm not around." Mj said and I nudged her.

"How about you meet Pietro again? He must be free today." I grinned. "Oh well, I don't know..." "But I do. You must get him before some other Girl catch him. Pietro is sometimes a real player." I took a bite of my lunch. "How about you come after School with me? When someone ask us why you are here, we just say we wanted to watch a movie. Okay?" She just nodded and I wrote my Dad a message.

The bell rang and we started to get to math. But before that we had to go to our lockers to get our books.

"Hey Y/N." I turned around and saw George. "Hello George, what do you want??" You said a bit annoyed. I saw Peter in the corner of my eye. He looked angry.

"Oh, that's easy. You!" "Well, I'm not something you can just get." I said while I looked into his eyes. "Why?" He asked with puppy eyes. "First I'm not a toy, I'm a real lady so treat me like one. And second I'm luckily taken." "Who's your Boyfriend?" George looked at me with a evil smirk. I know he would do everything to get me.

"That's me, you little asshole. Take your fingers and eyes off of my Girlfriend!" Suddenly Peter stand right next to me. I don't know how he did that. I really didn't see him moving to me.

"Oh, Y/N, Darling. Should I show you what a real Boyfriend is?" George said with a grin on his face. I really wanted to punch him right now but I had to relax. "Oh, I don't think you mean a Boyfriend, I think you mean a Fuckboy. But no, thanks. Peter is way better than you!" I said and pushed him to the side to get away.

"If you change your mind, you know where you find me." He said with a smirk. I walked away with Pete and I didn't saw that Peter hold up his middle finger.

We walked into math and sat down at our usual places. "Hey, why it took you two so long?" Ned asked. "We had a little problem with George." I just said and took my math stuff out. "Alright, just in case. Be careful with this fucker. This morning he said something like, that he likes you and will get you." Ned looked at me with a stern face.

"Hey, this Guy won't get any of you, Babygirl. First of all he has to get behind me and I swear he wi-" "Pete, he punched you multiple times in your face. And don't forget who catched his fist." I said with a small smile on my face.

Peter would literally do everything for me. He is so nice and everything and... Argh! Why he has to be so perfect?!
The teacher walked in and we had a double lesson. For god sake, I hate math! Why do we have a double lesson of this terrible subject??

Peter helped me a lot with Maths so I got the homework done in the lesson. Otherwise I would just ask him to send me Picture of it. I know that this wouldn't be right, but come on! I know Actually nobody who didn't did this in their life. I only would do it because I don't understand math.

The rest of the school day was just boring. In Art we should draw something in 3D. I did a Snowman with a fireball in his hands. Peter did a Dog, that looked like everything else but not a dog. Mj drew a huge Building, a Skyscraper. It looled very beautiful. And Ned did something from Star Wars.

I'm not into it so I can't really say it what it was. It looked like Person.
The bell rang and everyone stood up. Me, Ned, Mj and Peter walked together to our lockers. Then we went outside.

"Goodbye Babygirl, I love you." Peter said and kissed me. "See you tomorrow." I just said and walked over to Mj who waited for me. "Okay, could you both just stop being lovebirds?" I laughed at her comment. We both started walking towards the most impressiv Building in New York.
And it is also my home!