2️⃣3️⃣ Chapter 23 2️⃣3️⃣

At a Cafe

Unknown POV:
"Guys, we lost a good soldier. And all because our Project 'Teenage Soldier' killed Soldier Ming. I will send another one to Y/N Rogers but this time I need someone in her age. So welcomed our new Agent. This is Liam. He will get us this Girl."

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Your POV:
"Dad, we are at home!" I yelled. I didn't hear something so I thought they were on a mission. "Hey Y/N and ... Mj?" And there he was, Pietro himself, smirking and blushing af. "Hey, we wanted to watch a movie. You can watch with us." I offered and Mj glared at me. He nodded and I went into the kitchen to get some snacks. Then we all went to my room to watch Maze Runner.

I realized that Pietro and Mj were sitting very near to each other and I could see how much they wanted me to disappear. So I took the remote to look how much I would miss of it. Yeah, a lot but I watched this movie a thousand times so it was okay.

"Hey, I'll take a quick shower, if it's okay?" Both nodded and I went to my closet and took some comfy clothes out. Then I walked into my Bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took of my clothes and went into the shower.

My thoughts were everywhere. I really wanted to know what they both do, obviously not watching the movie. Then my thoughts went to Peter. Oh fuck! Yesterday was so hot and I wish he could be here right now. Maybe I could get him this weekend. But we have to be careful. If my Dad would know, that me and Peter had sex he would really kill us. Or more he would kill Peter.

I pushed this thought away and came back to my first thought.
I turned the water off to take some Shampoo to wash my hair. While I did that, I carefully listened to the sounds. There were nothing.
Really, Guys?? I left you two only for you to make out or something but instead of that you do nothing! Ugh, I hate people!

At Neds Apartment

Peters POV:
Me and Ned were sitting on his bed when I got a message from Mr. Stark. "Sorry Ned, but I've got to go. Spidey things." "Okay, have fun!" He only said. I felt bad because since I am Spiderman I don't have time for him. I put on my suit and went carefully out of his room through the Window.

"Hey, Mr. Stark. What's the problem?" I said when I arrived. He pointed towards some Men in Black suits in front of a Cafe. "This, I don't know what they want here but it's nothing good. They just look bad so have a eye on them." He told me and I nodded. Mr. Stark flew away and I was standing there and watched the scene.

One of the Men opened the door for two people.  One was big and looked like a Mafia Boss and other one looked like his child. I couldn't see their faces so I really didn't know who they are.

I really wanted to follow them when I heard a scream. I turned around and saw a woman who was fighting for her purse with some guys. When I was near I could see it was Liz. "I would stop if I were you!" I said and the Guys turned around. I jumped down and landed in front of them. Then I catched their fists and threw them over. I gave Liz her purse back and she thanked me. Then I swung back to Neds Apartment.

"Hey, I'm back." I said and Ned turned around to look at me. I switched into my normal clothes and told him the whole story. Then we watched Star Wars until 8 PM. I said Goodbye and went back to my Apartment.

On the way back I texted Y/N.

《♡Chat with Babygirl《♡》

                                                                  Me
Hey
do you have time this Weekend?

Her
Yeah
of course.

Me
Alright
I pick you up on Friday at 7 PM

Her
Okay
see you tomorrow. Love ya!

Me
Yes
love you too!

☆ Hey Guys, I changed my writting style a bit and I will put the other chapters also in this style. ☆