⚠️ 1️⃣9️⃣ Chapter 19 1️⃣9️⃣ ⚠️

⚠️☆ This Chapter will be spicy 🌶 and it contains smut so if you don't like that, skip it ☆ ⚠️

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Peters POV:
Y/N fall asleep in my arms. I carried her to her room. Then I laid her down in her bed. "Have a good sleep, Babygirl." I kissed her forehead and went out of the room to take a shower and switch into some new clothes. I undressed myself and went under the hot shower.

Your POV:
I woke up in my room? How did I get here? I stood up and looked at my body. I had blood on my trousers and T-Shirt. Then everything got back! Peter got me here.

I opened the door to my room and walked out. I was on my way to Peters Room when I heard someone behind me. "Hey Y/N, how are you?" I turned arround to see Pietro. "Good and you?" He nodded and ran away.  Okay, that was weird but okay.

I continued to walk to Peter. I knocked on his door. I thought I heard he said something so I opened the door. I looked around but couldn't find him. Then I heard the shower. He was under the shower.

Should I go in there? I mean why not. I need also shower and Pete is my Boyfriend. I walked into his bathroom and closed the door quite.

Peters POV:
I heard the door closing but thought it was just the air. But after a few seconds I felt two arms around me. I turned slowly around and saw my Beautiful Girl. "What you're doing here?" I said and put my hands on her waist to pull her closer.

"I just needed a shower." She said in a cute voice. I loved it! I lowered my head to kiss her. She kissed back and I pushed her against the wall. I licked her lips and she let me slip my tongue into her mouth. It turned into a make out Session. Her hands traced up my back and into my hair. She pulled at it and I let out a groan. "Do you like that?" She said seductivly and with a smile.

"Fuck yes!" I said and looked her deep in the eyes. I knew what would happen if we continue this. The fact is, I want it. I want her. But if the others find out we will be both in big trouble. "I know what you want... and to be honest I want it too but if they other catch us we will be dead." "I don't care, Pete. Let us lock the door and everything is fine." She said while giving me a lot of kisses. I couldn't take it anymore... "Good Idea." I walked out of the shower and locked the door.

"Now we have the time for that." I said with a smirk. I walked back to her and pushed her back against the wall. We kissed each others so many times until I wandered to her neck. I left marks all over her neck. Tommorow will everyone know that she is mine. She let out a few small moans and tugged at my hair. I loved that feeling. I looked into her eyes.

"You really want that babygirl?" "Fuck Yes!" She said with so much energy. I smirked and kissed her passionatly while I squeezed her ass. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Baby, we need a condom. I don't want to be a father yet." I broke the Kiss. "I take the pill so everything will be fine." She smiled and kissed me. I let her down and slowly entered her. She gasped at the feeling while I let out a few groans.

"You're so big, Babe!" She moaned as I slowly started to move. "Fuck, it feels so good!" I groaned. We both let out a couple of moans as I went faster. "Pete, I'm about to cu-" and at that moment I felt her warm Liquid on my cock. It sends me over the edge and I came too. "That was so amazing!" I said breathlessly while I pulled out of her. She nodded. "Yes, it was."

We both showered and went into my room. Then we both got into some fresh clothes and laid down on my Bed. "I love you, Babygirl." I said and kissed her forehead. She replied and a few seconds later I heard her snore. The Girl I love slept in in my arms. The world was perfect I thought.