2️⃣0️⃣ Chapter 20 2️⃣0️⃣

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Steves POV:
We arrived at the tower and went into it. "Lucy you can come with me." I said because I saw how Bucky looked at Nat. "Okay, Captain America." "Call me Steve." I smiled. I walked her to Y/Ns room. I knocked and went in to see... nothing. "Probably she is at Peters room."

I remembered that I had forgot about Jay in the trunk. To my luck I saw Pietro walking up to us. "Hey Speedy, could you show Lucy Peters Room?" "Yeah, come with me." He smiled at her and both walked away while talking. I smiled and walked also away.

When I was back at my car I opened the trunk. "What did she do to my Girl!?" I saw Jay crying. It hurted me a bit but I needed him to be unconsicious so I gave him electric shock with one of the safety shockers who were everywhere in this building. Then I took him and the dead body of Ming and took the elevator to the prisons.

Peters POV:
I was laying in my bed with Y/N. She was asleep what I totally understood. First she killed someone and second we had Sex in the Shower a hour ago.

I heard a knock on the door and stood slowly up hopefully she don't wake up. It worked. I opened the door to see Pietro und Lucy. "Hey, Y/N is asleep. If you want somethimg from her please later. In the meantime we could go to the Kitchen or I show you the Tower." I said.

"Well, no. I only want and need to talk with Y/N. Now!" Lucy said sternly. Oh, you want to play it like that. "Okay, but I said later so please go away. Now!" I said with a angry tone. "Hey, What's going on here? And who is that?" I heard Mr. Stark coming. How nice.

"That is Lucy, a friend from Y/N." I explained. "Yes, I wanted to talk to her but thi-" "I don't know you so I don't care! Plus you're not a Avenger. So you'll come with me." Mr. Stark said. Pietro and I looked at each other and smirked evilish. "I'll not coming with you." She protested.

Mr. Stark looked at her with a 'who do you think you are' look. "You will." He took one of the shockers that were everywhere in this building and shocked her with that. "Meeting Room in 10 Minutes. Get your Girl ready Kid. " I nodded and Pietro helped Mr. Stark with Lucy.

I went back into my room to see Y/N awake. "Hey Babygirl, we need to be in the Meeting Room in 10 Minutes. Tony wants to see us because of Lucy I think." "Wait? Lucy is here?" She looked tired at me. My little poor Baby. "Yeah" I said while nodded. "Your Dad brought her here." Y/N nodded and stood up or should I say tried to.

"I see, I fucked you a bit to hard for the first Time." I chuckled. "Shut up, Parker!" She said with anger in her Voice but she wasn't really serious. I walked up to her and helped her up. I carried her bridle Style to the Meeting room.

Steves POV:
After I heard that Stark called a Meeting in 10 Minutes I knew what it was about. So I took Mings and Jays Phone with me and turned it off. Then I went to the elevator to get to the Meeting Room.

When I arrived there, I saw Peter with Y/N in his arms walking up to the room. "Hey Mr. Rogers. Before you ask she just very tired and exhausted so I carry her." Wow, this Guy knows how treat a lady. "Alright, let's go in there. I think they are all waiting for us." I said while opened the door.

Peter thanked me and went to the small couch which was in one corner of the room and laid Y/N down. Then he said on the edge of it and rubbed her back. Well, now I see what she sees in him.

"So I have a few Questions." Stark walked said while walking in with Pietro and unconsicious Lucy. "What did you do to her!?" Y/N jumped up but fall immendantly to the floor. I ran up to her and helped Peter to got her back on her feet.

"Nothing, everything will be fine. But now back to my Questions. What the fuck is going on in this building?!" Stark continued to talk. "Ming is Dead..." Y/N suddenly said. She was shocked when she said it. She knew that she was a the murder.

"Yeah, she is dead. Y/N killed her. I took her and Jay with us and both of them in Prison. Oh and here are their phones." I said while put their phones on the table. Tony obviously took them and looked at them.

"And Lucy knows about the ancident. So we thought it is the best when we give her something to forget everything. I would do that and after all we get her back in the stable like nothing were happened." Nat said. Tony sighed. "Alright, Bruce get the serum and Nat took someone with you." Everyone nodded and left the room.

"Peter should I help you carry her?" "Yeah, that would be nice." I took her from his arms and walked with him to her room. When we arrived Peter had to go back to May. He said Goodbye to me and Y/N and walked away. I went into her room and laid her down her bed. "He's a nice guy, I hope you're happy?"

"Of course I am, Dad. Pete is just so gentle and nice to me. I love him!" Y/N said with a sparkle in her eyes. I gave her a Kiss on the forehead and said Good Night. Then I went to my own room to get some rest from this stressful day.