3️⃣3️⃣ Chapter 33 3️⃣3️⃣

At the Stark/Avenger Tower
Peters POV:
After I heard that the Avengers had a Mission I ran straight after school to the Tower. I hoped they got her. But when I walked into the Tower I saw Natasha with tears in her eyes.

"Hey Nat, I see you don't got her. Let us just go upstairs and drink something." She nodded and we both walked upstairs. I knew how upset she is because of Y/N. She is like a mother to her.

We walked into the Kitchen and I walked over to get to glasses of Water. When I got back Tony stood there. He looked at me with a sad smile. "Hey Kid, can we talk for a minute?" I nodded and placed the glass infront of Nat before I walked to Tony.

We walked into his Office. "Sit down, Peter." I sat slowly down. "I won't talk long about it. She got shot and we didn't get her so we all think she is dead. I won't talk to Steve and Bucky right now. They are in the gym and destroy punching bags."

I looked at him with tears in my Eyes. My Girlfriend is dead... I can't and won't believe that. She isn't dead. But I won't say anything because nobody would believe me. "Okay, Mr. Stark. It's okay. I will be here tommorow for the internship." He nodded and I walked back to Nat.

In a Warehouse near New York
Your POV:
I woke up in a bed, the room was very bright and I looked around I had big headache and my abdomen hurt a lot. I couldn't remember how I got here and what happened. The only thing I remembered was the Shield of my Dad, the great Captain America.

"She is awake Liam!" Someone yelled. I looked around and found Liam standing in the doorframe of the little room. "Alright Darling, how about a deal. You gave up and we try our best to make you normal."

"Yeah, no!" I laughed. Suddenly Liam took my arm and looked me right into the eyes. "You maybe think you're a tough girl but you aren't. I can see the fea-" He stepped back when he saw the Fire in your eyes.

"Guys, have an Eye on her. Give her something to calm down." Liam demanded to the Guards. They nodded and Liam left.

"Okay Guys, do you want it the easy way or the hard way?" I ask with smirk. I wanted them in pain like I was a few Minutes ago. I think they gave me something like pain killers. Ha, Idiots! I could feel the fire inside of me was growing.

Lets get this Party started!

Back at the Stark/Avenger Tower
Steves POV:
Fuck it! Why it has to be always her?? I can't understand it!

"Bucky, I will go and take a shower. See you later." He nodded and I walked out with frustration. When I walked up to my room I could see Peter in Y/Ns room. Maybe he forgot something there. I just shrugged and walked away to my room.

Peters POV:
I walked into Y/N to find something that could help me. I know she isn't dead so why should I stop to find her? My Spidey Sense told me to do it.

I looked around to find nothing. Okay, probably it's harder then I thought. I needed to know where the last mission was and I knew exactly how I would get these Informations. Just with a few clicks.

I walked out of the room and walked over to my own where I took out my Laptop and started to log myself into Pietros Account. It worked. I looked into the files to find a adress and yes, there was it. The last Mission adress. I wrote it down and looked where it was.

I put on my Spiderman Suit and walked over to my Window to climb out and get to the place. When I wanted to open it I heard familiär voice. "Peter where do you want to go?" I turned around and saw Wanda. "Okay, don't tell anyone. I'll go and find Y/N. She isn't dead, I can still feel her with my Spidey Sense." She nodded and I thanked her before I jumped out and swung away.

Alright, lets get this Mission started!