3️⃣ Chapter 3 3️⃣

Your POV:
Well, where am I?? Shit! How should I get home?! I got out of the hydra building and ran away. Of course I thought about the fact to call someone but I don't have money for a phone or anything. And now I stood here. In a small City, more like a Town.
A western Town. I was looking around hopefully to find someone who could help me.

But there was nobody.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Peters POV:
"She can't be that far!" Tony said. It was Evening. I got a plan, but nobody would like to here it because of the fact, that I'm the little Spidey Kid. So I sat there like a good for nothing person. And I can tell, I hate it!

"Let's start with finding a hint or a clue where she could be." Nat starts to talk. "Yeah, Let's go to the school, Peter yo... Shit! Where is the little kid!?" Tony said. I was gone because I wanted to find her.

I went to the school and to the Bathroom, where I saw her last. And everything as Spiderman because it was better for me. I was stronger. I was at the Window, what was now closed. I looked around and found something...

At the western Town

Your POV:
I sit down on a bench. I started to cry, when I heard Footsteps. I looked up and immendantly stood up und started to cry heavier. "Peter!" I wrapped my arms around him, he looks at me with a big smile. "I thought I lost you forever, Y/N! Let's go home." I looked at him with a confused look as he opened his arms. "You will offer me ride?" I smirked a bit. He blushed and nodded.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Natashas POV:
"You should never get a kid, Tony. You already lost two." I said into the room. "Well, that didn't help us, Nat!" "I think, we didn't need help anymore, Sir!" I heard Fridays voice. Everyone looks up. "What do you mean Friday?" "Your daughter is back, Captain. Spiderman brought her home. They are on their way to the Tower." Friday said.

"I will kill this Kid." Tony said. I ran out of the room and straight to the Elevator. Since Y/N didn't have a Mother, I got into the role. I helped her with everything. And now I would help her too. I was on my way to her room until I saw someone in Black Clothes at the end of the hallway. I was a bit confused, so I started to run after the person.

Back at Y/N and Peter

Peters POV:
I hold Y/N tight as she wrapped herself also very tight around me. She had closed her eyes because of the Wind. I looked at her through my Mask. A few hours ago, I thought I lost the Girl with the h/c hair and beautiful e/c. I must admit that I had a little crush on her... but I can't blame myself for it because who don't have a crush on that Beauty? "Are we there, Peter?" She asked me. I nodded. "In a few minutes, Dar- uhm Y/N."

Your POV:
Well, I thought he would say Darling but instead he said my Name. I was a bit sad about it, because I had a huge crush on the guy with the brown curls. He was so cute and cool to me. Sometimes a bit weird, for example this morning at the bathroom at school. But I don't care.

"We are there!", he said in lovely and calm voice. Also a bit out of Breath. He put his mask away and let me down. We were at the roof of the Tower, it was dark but I could see a little smile on his face. I gave him a smile back. "Thank you for picking me up, Peter!" And with that words I gave him a little Kiss on the cheek. Then I walked away to my room at the Stark Tower.

Back at Nat and the others

Nats POV:
I was running after the Person in black but after a few corners I lost him. "Damn! Shit!" How could I lost him!? I started to talk to the others. "Guys, did you saw someone in black clothes? He didn't look like someone from us... more like Hydra! I lost him, we have to find him before he find us!" "Friday, save mode activated?" "Yes, Sir. I also scanned the whole building but I couldn't find him. But Peter and Y/N are back, Peter is on the Roof and Y/N is in her room."

After I heard that I was literally running to her room. I was so happy to know that she is alright. After her mother died, she was very sad and Steve couldn't handle it. So I came to them and helped them. So Y/N was like my own child what I could never get.