3️⃣5️⃣ Chapter 35 3️⃣5️⃣

Friday, Evening
At the Stark/Avenger Tower
Steves POV:
We were sitting in the meeting room when we heard some noises from the hallway. "What was that Friday?" Tony asked. "I don't know." Was the answer. I stood up and walked over to the door.

I was about to open the door when it bursted open. There stand Peter with... Y/N in his arms?

"Y/N?" "She got hurt and I told her not to speak and relax." Peter told us. Y/N looked weak. "Peter, you are a real Hero." Nat said and patted him on the shoulder.

"I will put her into the bathtub and come back here." Peter said but before he could exit the room  Nat and Wanda took her away from him. "Let us do this, you already did too much Peter. Get some rest." Wanda said.

And before he could say something the Girls were gone.

"So Kid, when did you find her? And how?" Tony asked him. He sat down at his usual seat and started to talk. After 20 Minutes he stopped. This was my chance to talk.

"Peter, thank you for everything. You took her back to us and wasted your own time. You're her hero. And you're also our Hero.
At first I was not a fan of the Idea that she got a Boyfriend but I think you are the perfect one."

Peter blushed and stood up. "I should get a shower. See ya tommorow!" He waved and left.

Your POV:
I was in the tub and Wanda and Nat walked up and down in the small bathroom. "Could you guys please get me some water and my Hero?" I asked. "Of course!" Nat said and walked outside to get everything.

"So you're alright?" Wanda crouched down to clean my face carefully. I hissed a few times when the wet towel hit my face. "Yeah, just shocked and everything hurts." I told her.

"You're lucky to have a Boyfriend like Peter. After he got told you were dead he didn't believe that. And he was right! He thought no one would listen so he searched every single free minute he had, only for you." She told me and I blushed.

"Hey Babygirl, sorry I was under the shower." Peter walked into the bathroom. Wanda gave me a wink and walked out.

"Can you help me out and cuddle me?" I asked. He nodded and took the towel from the sink. He helped me out and wrapped the Towel around me. "Thank you." I mumbled. He nodded and helped me to get into my clothes.

"C'mere Babygirl." He wrapped his arms around me and walked me over to my bed where we both layed down and cuddled. I felt save, warm and loved. So I closed my eyes and slept. "Good Night my little Princess." Peter said and kissed my forehead.

The next morning
At the Stark/Avenger Tower
Peters POV:
I woke up to a snoring girl in my arms. I needed a few seconds before I realized what happened yesterday. I smiled to myself. This Girl is the love of my life.

At the Warehouse
Liams POV:
"Boss, she is gone!" I heard one of my men yelling. No way! I should have killed her. I know exactly where she is but the next time I do it myself.

I looked around the place and walked back to my car. My men followed me and after a little car ride we got out of the car and walked into a big building.
The Hydra HQ.

Back at the Stark/Avenger Tower
Your POV:
All Avengers were sitting in the Living Room because Nat and Wanda wanted to celebrate my comeback. So we were sitting there and watched a movie all together.

Tony and Pepper were sitting on a small couch, Wanda, Vision, Nat, Bucky and Sam sat on the big one. My Dad and Thor sat on two couch chairs and the rest of us sat on the floor on pillows or blankets. Only me and Peter were sitting on sitting bag. Or more Peter were laying on one and haf me on top.

I cuddled myself into his chest, while he talked to my Dad. When he noticed me, he put a arm around me and asked for a blanket. My Dad gave him one and Peter put it above us. Everything was perfect and friendly. Please, I want this forever!