2️⃣5️⃣ Chapter 25 2️⃣5️⃣

At the School

Your POV:
I was talking to the new student. His Name was Liam and I had to say, he is really cute. But Peter is just another level!

"I would stop talking to him, Peter looks angry." Mj wispered into my ear. Alright! I looked over to him and saw his look. It was definitely angry but he foreced a smile on his beautiful Face.

The lesson went by really fast and after I walked out of the room to see Ned and Peter waiting for us was the most normal thing for me. But I saw Peters look and it wasn't filled with happiness.

"Can we talk for a minute, Babygirl?" I nodded worried because I knew what he wanted to say. We walked a bit away from Ned and Mj and he started to talk.

"This Guy in the last lesson. Who was that?" "It's Liam. Are you jealous?" I asked with a grin on my face. But it disappeared right after it came. "No, I'm not Y/N! I just don't trust him. My spidey sense said me he isn't a good Guy!"

"Calm yourself down, Parker! He is just new and you know that I can defend myself." I said and looked right into his eyes. "Oh come on! You know that they maybe have something to take your powers away!"

Really, Peter!? Really!?

I started to cry and ran away to the next class. "Y/N! Stop please, I didn't mean it like that!" Peter yelled after me but I just wanted to get away.

Next Class was german.

Peters POV:
I messed up! Fuck! I walked back to Ned and Mj. "Hey Bro, What's going on?" "I just messed up. I will fix it at Lunch, now lets go to spanish."

We walked into the class and my Spidey sense started. I looked around and found Liam. He sat alone so I decided to sit next to him.

"Hey can I sit down here?" He nodded. "By the way, I'm Peter." "I'm Liam Winstone, nice to meet you Peter." Oh this will be a long lesson for me.

Your POV:
I sat down at my usual table and waited for the teacher.

"Hey Y/N, is everything fine?" I looked up to see George. "Yeah, just some love stress." He nodded and took the seat right next to me.

"If you want you can sit with me and my friends at Lunch." He offered me. Well, why not. I'm really not in the mood for Parker right now. I nodded and we both talked until the teacher showed up.

The lesson was quite funny. I helped George and he helped me. I loved it! Maybe this was my time to shine. I could be one of the cool Kids. And maybe I could get Mj into that too.

The bell rang and I walked with George to the Cafeteria. I didn't look at my normal table. I just walked with George to his.

Peters POV:
Alright, Guys!
I know I messed up, but the fuck!

I saw Y/N walking into the Cafeteria with George at her side. She walked up not to us, she didn't even looked at us. She walked straight to Georges table.

"Ouch! That must hurt, Parker!" Mj said. I was shocked. "Bro you need to talk to her! Or otherwise George gets want he wanted."

Ned was right, so I waited at her locker for her.

The bell rang and everyone was walking to their lockers or their next class. I waited patiently for one Girl. The love of my life. I looked at my watch when I saw her walking up to me.

She saw me and turned away but I ran up to her. "Y/N, just let me explain." "Alright, Parker. You have 2 Minutes." I nodded. "Okay. First of all I'm sorry that I said that. You're more than your powers, Baby. And Second I just want to protect you 'cause I love ya."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I put my arms around her. "Please don't cry again. I'm here for you Babygirl."

Suddenly she kissed me.

"So you forgive me?" She nodded and I smiled. "Come on, we are late again!"

She laughed and we both ran to our next class which was history.