3️⃣2️⃣ Chapter 32 3️⃣2️⃣

Somewhere
Your POV:
Nice one! I feel like the main person in a Mob Story. I was tied to a chair very hard, I can barely move my wrists and ankles.

About an hour was over and I tried a million times to let my powers out but it didn't worked. I gave up...

"I gave up! You have me!" I yelled with tears in my Eyes. It was the last kiss this morning from Peter. I looked around to maybe see someone or something. But there was nothing.

"Okay, tf?! Do I have to yell louder!?" I got so angry. I know that I'm not alone so why they leave me here??

Hopefully my Dad, Tony, Wanda, Nat or Peter would find me asap...

The next Day
At School
Peters POV:
I woke up with bad cramps in my stomach. I really felt Bad because of the fact that the love of my Life was kidnapped and maybe even dead. I really felt bad for not helping her.

But here I am, in school at my locker waiting for Ned. "What's up, Dude? Where is Y/N?" I gulped when I heard her name. "She is... kidnapped... again! But this time it wasn't fully my fault." I sigh.

Ned looked at me with wide eyes. "Bro, your life is fucked." He was right. My life as Spiderman sucks. I knew I could be there but I wasn't. I failed again. I always fail!

I'm not a hero... I'm just a terrible Boyfriend. I couldn't be there for you when you needed me.

We walked into our first class and waitedfor the teacher when suddenly I saw Liam. He had a black eye and bruised knuckles. That was suspicious.

I looked to the door to check if the teacher was coming but there wasn't someone. So I stood up any walked over to him. If he did anything to my Girl, I swear to god, I'll kill him! He looked into my direction.

"Hi Peter where is Y/N?" Calm down, Peter, just calm down. "She's sick. Has a bad headache this morning." I casually answered. "What happened to you? Your knuckles are bruised and your Eye is black." I looked him deep in his eyes.

"I got into a fight with my big brother. He was mad at me cause I used his hairbrush." He chuckled. Good one, Liam. But I don't trust you. I smiled and said. "Oh okay, get well soon." He smiled back and I walked back to Ned.

Not with me Liam!

Somewhere
Your POV:
"I know you hear me! Just come out, I already said that I gave up." I sigh, my tear stained cheeks hurt. I couldn't believe that nobody was here and heard me.

After a uncomfortable Night, I got hungry this morning. "Okay guys, I got hungry. You don't want to get to know me when I'm hungry and stressed. So come out and give me some food. I won't try anything."

After some Minutes I saw someone. I swear there was someone. Now I was so mad that I didn't realize that my powers were back. The ropes got burned like last time. When I realized that I stood up and tried to get free but before I could do something I was knocked out.

When I woke up I was back tied at the chair. Fuck. It."Oh she is back, bring him in." A male voice said. I couldn't make out who it was. But the next I could see was a boy who walked into the room and to me.

"Hey Y/N, do you remember me?" Fuck. It. AGAIN. "Liam?" I asked with furrowed Eyebrows. "Yes Darling, you should have listened to your little Boy." He said with pride smirk and if could I would punch it out of his little still pretty face! Don't tell Peter.

"What do you want??" I said with a mad face and voice. "Oh just your powers and if we have to kill you for that we would." "Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" I heard a muffled voice.

The next second I could see a shield was flying into the direction of the other men. Alright I will be save I thought. But before I realize I got shot... from Liam.

I cried because it hurt so bad!
"Where is your Boy when you need him." Liam laughed. I could feel my vision got blurry. This could be my end...

When It Went Wrong (Avenger Fanfiction/Peter Parker X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara