9️⃣ Chapter 9 9️⃣

At School

Your POV:
Me and Spiderman aka Peter went to the Lunch room. Everyone was hiding under a table or behind something. "Hey, uhm... we did it. You can come out!" Spidey spoke to the scared people. "So if you want we can go back to the classroom and play games some until the lesson ends but we have to stay silent."

"Oh, Rogers, now you really want to be a good Girl and the Teacher favourite ones. Well, after that you won't. And after your little show, everyone will heard you." A girl with fake blond Hair and fake Nails stood up. "At least, she, Spiderman and Quicksilver helped us! You did nothing, Mary!" Mj said to the Girl. "Well, Mary is that your name?" She nodded at my Question.

"Okay, listen Mary. I only helped you because I thought it is my Job as the daughter of Captain America. But if I could turn the time back, I wouldn't save you. Because you didn't deserved it! I only did my Job, okay?!" You said with a small badass Smile in your face. "I think you can go, Spidey. The Danger is gone." He nodded and ran away.

Then everyone was going back into the Class where it was really cold because of the broken Window. "I'll go to find a teacher." I said to Mj and Ned... and Peter. He was fast at changing clothes. Maybe that would be helpful at some things. Ugh, Y/N! Stop thinking about that. "I go with you." Peter told me and before I could say anything against that, we were in a empty and small hallway. "I missed you, Y/N. And I was scared." Peter pressed is lips against mine and I kissed him back. "I missed you too but let us go now. Before someone search us." He looked with puppy Eyes at me.

"Oh stop, Pete. Lets make a deal. You can come over this afternoon and help me a little bit with maths." "I really want to but May and me go shopping this afternoon for a Party." I looked a bit confused. "Where is my Peter Parker and what did you do to him?!" We both started to laugh and walked away to find a teacher.

At the Stark/Avenger Tower

Wandas POV:
I was standing in the Kitchen and cut onions for the Dinner while Nat started to cook the noodles. "Hey, do you think there is something between Y/N and Parker?" She asked me. I cut the last onion and put it into a bowl.

"Yeah could be. And what about you and Steve?" Nat nudged me a little bit. "Stop. Steve and I are just good Friends." "But you're like a mother to Y/N. She lost her with 8 and you went into that empty space. And don't forget, Steve likes you too." "Oh shut up, Wanda. There is nothing between me and Steve."

"Oh, I see. You like his best Friend, Bucky! I could see it in you mind!" I sang the last part. She nudged me again and we both laughed. "You have to tell him... and I know the right time for that!" "No, Wanda. Let me do it on my own." I nodded and we both continued cooking.

At School

Your POV:
Me and Peter found a teacher after a little bit of time. He explained everything he would knew as a Student and I told my Version of the whole thing. "Well, okay. I will come with you and everything. But at first you both have to go to the headteacher and tell him your little story." I gulped.

Oh shit! If my Dad found out what I did, I would be grounded until my Birthday in a few Days. I looked in Peters eyes and he takes my Hand in his and squeezed lightly. "Okay, Miss Marabell. The room where the others are is 109." Peter told her and she nodded. Then Peter dragged me to the office of the Director. He knocked on it and we both waited in the Front of it until we heard a 'come in'.

Peter opened the door for me and I walked nervous in. The Director sat on his chair and smiled at us. "Hello, I'm Peter Parker and this is my Friend Y/N Rogers." "Hello, what can I do for you?" "Well, Actually we are here to tell you a story that happened a few minutes ago." Peter said and he nodded. Then we both told him what happened like we did a few seconds ago to Miss Marabell.

"Okay, I have to call your Parents for that. But not only because you didn't come to me or search for a other teacher. Also for the broken window and because of the fact that you broke the rules. But also because and I think that's the biggest fact you, little Girl, saved your classmates."

"Wait, really?!" I looked at him with wide eyes. We said Goodbye and went back to the Class. "Alright, was it that bad?" Peter asked me. I stopped and hugged him. Then we continued walking.