⚠️3️⃣8️⃣ Chapter 38 3️⃣8️⃣⚠️

️ This one will be very brutal. So if you don't like fight scenes with a lot of blood and dead bodys, you should stop here and read a other story. ⚠️

At the Stark/Avenger Tower
Your POV:
I was all black and sat at the edge of my bed. My door opened. "Hey Y/N, you know you don't have to do this alone. " Nat said. I shook my head. "Yes, I have to. Liam wants me, just me. Or more my powers and he would definitly kill Peter. I can't let that happen."

I stood up and walked over to the door. "Nat, don't tell anyone! My dad would kill me If Liam don't do it tonight." I turned around and saw her nod. "Peter and me had sex." She looked a bit shocked but promised me that she won't say anything. I hugged her and walked out.

Guns, swords and more weapons. I was finally in the room where all weapons were. I took some knives and a big smoke bomb. When I was out of the Tower, I walked over to the car of uncle Sam. I took the keys out that I got unnoticed. I started it and drove away. The whole drive was silent but I would never forgive myself if Peter got hurt bad. He just don't deserve this.

I should have gave them my powers the first time they asked for. Maybe then we wouldn't be in this Situation.

~

Time Skip ~

When I arrived at the location I thought they would be I got out of the car and sneaked arround the big facility. After a few minutes I found a ladder that went to the top of it. I climbed to the top and looked around.

Oh shit!
There were a lot of guards. What should I do? Well I was all black so I had plus point but there weren't many hidings spots. So I needed to be quick. Where is the fucking entrance?!
Of course! It had to be between those very big guys.

But I had an Idea. I brought some smoke bombs. So I threw one into the middle of the guards and the other one from the Building and to the ground. In seconds everyone was looking to the ground under them. That was my chance to get to the entrance. I ran as fast as I could.

Before I opened the door I took out a weapon. I walked in and looked around. As sneaky as possible I shot or punched every Guard that was in my way to the ground.

I let ot a sigh when I finally found a big door. I looked around and couldn't found someone who could bring me in there or could open it for me. My concentration was on my electric power, that we found out about a few days ago, and let it all go at the door.

To my surprise it worked. The door bursted into a million pieces. After the dust were a away i walked in, one hand red the other one blue, ready to fight.
"Am I right here?"

"Y/N! Why are yo-?" I heard Peter got cut off. "Shut up, insect!" Liam! "Do something to him and I let the whole shithole explode!" I threatened. "Calm down, Darling. We will find a way where everyone will go home happy." - "Don't even think about it, this time I will kill you all!"

There were alot guys but they couldn't do anything. The first one tried to slam me into the wall but before he could I just ramed a knife into his back. I got free in bust a few seconds, made a cool jump over his shoulder and turned around to get the knife and smash it down while it was in his body. He felt to the ground and died in seconds.

"Who is the next one?" I said proud and with a smirk. This time four guys wanted to knock me out at the same time. So I just burned them down. It was a bit scary but I liked to hear them scream in pain. It gave me something... the vibes. They deserved it and I would do it with everyone.

Before I knew it, I had a gun pointed to my head. Shit... or more thanks for the free weapon. I kneeled down but quickly turned around and kicked the weapon with my knee out of his hand. I grabed it and shot him directly between the eyes.

I felt so powerful! It felt right and I had a lot fun.

After some more cutting, shooting and hurting I finally got to Peter. "Oh my god, Pete!" I cut the ropes and helped him up, then I gave him some weapons and said he should go.

"No, Y/N! I don't let you here!" I gave him a last kiss and send a wall of fire into his direction. Peter luckily ran away and got out of the building. I knew, i felt it. Must something like a spidey sense.

I turned around and saw that there were a lot of guys. "Well, like I said you won't get away with it." I concentrated all of my power in my body and let it go. I ripped me apart but it was worth it. Peter was safe, everyone was safe. And I could finally sleep peacefully.

Peters POV:
It broke my heart to see that fire wall. She wasn't doing that, I thought. But I couldn't do anything than running away from it. I ran outside and swang to a near tree and sat on it.

And then I heard it. Her screams and a big explosion. The whole facility explode and I knew she with it. My spidey sense told me.

I let the tears down and called Mr Stark.