We should what?

BACKSTORY.....

S: Ashwineyyy......Twitter paathiyaaa?

A: hmm pathen ma.....romba kudhugalama irukanga pola fans uh?

S: ama....romba....Naane innum normal aagala......Avaloooo happyyyyy.....

A: naanum dhan.....Seri naliki shoot irukku....I'll come to pick you up....

S: Okayyyy, good night Ashwineyyyyy!

A:Good night ma......

Ashwin and Sivaangi have signed their first movie as leads.....Sivaangi was indeed sooper excited....after all her dream to do a movie with him has come true....Here Ashwin was also pretty much satisfied with script and the concept of love always attracted him....BUT, all he feared was the extent they can go to.....
Sivaangi was his friend and he didn't want things to go awkward.....He tried his best to convince the director but the director convinced him instead saying that this would definitely turn out to be a blockbuster hit.....Ashwin had no other choice but to accept the script....This did not mean that he was not willing to do a film with her, infact he was waiting for that day to come but the extent mattered to him......

----------------------------------

Sivaangi waited outside to find Ashwin's car pull over.....She opened the door adn got in with her usual smile and her chirpy HI!

Ashwin smiled at her and started!
S: Ashwiney.... Story padichiyaaaa?
A: padichen ma.....

Ashwin was the one who read the script..... Sivaangi was sure that it would be a good script if he liked it and she was also ok with the concept of a romcom.....
She didn't even get a glance of the script.... Wells she didn't want to.....

S: Epdi?
A: kannala!
S: Ada Ashwineyyyyy.... Story Epdi?
A: nalla dhan ma irundhuchu.... Aana.... Neeyum oru thadava script paathuko ma....
S: adhan nee padichitelaaaa Ashwineyyyyy....
A: illa ma....neeyum.....
S: Ashwineyyyyy.... I know the script would be good.... Pandiraj sir Director.... Kandippa nalla irukkum....
A: edho solra.....

Ashwin was convinced that she was ready for whatever might happen in set..... but the only thing that scared him was the fact that this was her first film as a lead and he didn't want her to get scared....

He pulls over the car in the parking and they both get down....

Sivaangi and Ashwin went to their respective caravans to get ready for the shoot....

Ashwin finished first and came out of the caravan.... He sat on his chair and went through the script while. Waiting for Sivaangi to arrive.....
That was when his eyes caught her....
The pakka pandiraj sir costume.... The one he dreaded to see her in fearing his loss.....
He knew his heart will not be under control..... he clearly sensed his breathing varyyyyy.....

He came out of the trance when he felt a tap....

S: Ashwineyyyyy.... Koopudranga.... Vaaa polam....

Saying sooo she hopped on all way long.... Ashwin left out the long held breath and followed her....

It was their shot and Sivaangi was being trained with her dialogue..... she was indeed a one take artist as she simply excelled in getting hold of the way the dialogue was to be delivered.....

Ashwin was called up and their shot was to be shot.....

Ashwin kept on tapping his foot as the director explained the scene.... He knew it, she didn't....

D: dialogue delivery and then You should kiss.....

A MV: nenacheeee....
He mentally regretted the day he chose this script....
He was freaking out and most importantly nervous on how she was to take it....BUT.... What he heard made him gasp....

S: OKAY....

Not even a sign of nervousness.... Therinji dhan solrala?

D: great! action!!!!!

Ashwin with his Veshti, with black shirt.... Stood in front of her.... Her in her half saree.... Looking at him.... Her role was jovial and Happy chap kinda role.... Him.... The positive protagonist.....

The artificial rain started as Ashwin walked up to her....

A: Divya.... Naan unkitta.... Unkitta onnu sollanum....

Sivaangi was cursing the dialogue she was given.... The word she dreaded the most....
She gathered all the strength she could and started....
S: sollunga ma....

She burst out laughing and the set was in, laughing too....
Ashwin scratched his nape and smiled at the enjoying Sivaangi....

S: Sir, one more....
D: OK..... ACTION!

A: Divyaaaa.... Naan... naan unkitta onnu solluven....
S: sollunga mama....

Yes, she was his athai ponnu according to the script....

AK: I LOVE YOU....

Now what she felt was a scene was not any more.... It was not funny anymore.... She felt her breath actually hitch and that was captured by the camera perfectly.... Her eyes widened and her expressions were on point.....

Ashwin moved his arms around her and wrapped it around her waist.... Well, Sivaangi never wore clothes that made her waist visible, even if she wore it atleast once or twice.... It was not when Ashwin was around.....
Him.... His hands making direct contact with her waist made her inside burn..... her breath was sooooooper fast....

He pulled her in and praying all the lords possible placed his lips on hers..... but what came after that was natural and they still question themselves....
The rain and the kiss was all a fantasy come true for both.... Ashwin's palm moved up to hold her cheeks....Everything looked soooo natural and real..... and they kissed till they heard....

D: CUT!!!!! PERFECT!!!!

The crew applauded but them.... They were all red....

PRESENT.....

A: Enna pudichiruka?
S: puriyala?
A: unnaku enna pudichirukaaaaa?
S: pudikumeeee....
A: haan?
Naan as a man... Enna unnaku pudikuma nu kekuren....not as a friend....
S: Ada Ama Ashwineyyyyy.....

Ashwin's lips curved to a smile as he was the happiest....

S: naan lam anniki ungala veshti la pathappoveeee flatuuuu! Idhula Andha Mama.....
And that kiss....

Ashwin keenly listened to her words and blushed like he had to finish blushing today.....
His arms leaning on the rail and his head bent away to hide the blush....His head turned instantly which might have caused him a neck sprain hearing this....

S: We should kiss....

A: We should what?

Sivaangi who had a poker face when she said it started laughing and running away as he too continued chasing her to catch her and lift her up.....

Both had a content laugh....their hearts felt young and their happiness camouflaged with the flowing river.....

How was it??????????????????