Love or mistake?

'Is he regretting it? '

Sivaangi was at the verge of tears...
Her eyes had no power to hold onto what her heart wanted to convey....
She plopped herself onto the bean bag in her balcony and and cried her heart out....

The frame.... The damn frame had millions of emotions and now it layed there meaningless....

She quickly sniffed her tears away when she heard knock on the door....

"Haan... varen..." Sivaangi tried shouting but neither was she loud enough nor could she be heard by the other person as the knocking continued....

"Ahhhhh! Adhan varenu solrenlaaaaa.... Enna avasarammmmm?" Sivaangi screamed from the bottom of her larynx...

She stomped to the door after having wiped off the tear marks and melted away Kajal blobs....
But her swollen face was enough to SCREAM that this girl cried....

"Anney Ennaku venammmm nu sonen la...." She saw the hand with the plate of food forwarded to her but stopped midsentance when she saw the OWNER....

"Ma! En moonji ipdi veengi pogiruku? AZHARIYA?"

She wiped the tears that had leaked out of her well as she walked away to the bed....

Ashwin sighed as he shut the door behind and walked to the bed....

"Sivaangi ma...." Ashwin forwarded the plate to her but she pushed his hand away with the lightest pressure turning herself the other way...

"Ma... please... kalaila irundhu saapdula nu Pugazh sonnan.... Ipdi irukadha ma...." Ashwin tore the dosa into a small bit and after having dipped it into Chutney forwarded it to her mouth...

"Romba akkarai kaamikaadhinga Ashwin.... This looks unnecessary..." Sivaangi without sparing a glance got up and walked to the balcony...

Soon did she feel his presence beside her....

"Can we talk?" Ashwin asked holding onto the hand rails...

"Pesa edhachu irukka?" Sivaangi said straight faced making Ashwin's heart cry...
He felt his heart collapsing in every passing second....

"Ma... Yen ma ipdilam pesura?" Ashwin asked now completely facing Sivaangi...

"We had our moments Ashwin.... Our frickin moments.... One n..." Sivaangi knelt down near her bean bag as Ashwin followed...

"Neenga paatuku kalaila SORRY FOR EVERYTHING nu note eluthi vechitu poiteenga...." Sivaangi kept moving her palms over her heavy flowing tears.....

"Don't you say you regretted what we had between us?" Sivaangi broke down...

It was the night before when Ashwin's first movie had released.... Ashwin wanted to take The entire CWC family for the night premiere show....
He was super excited and super eager to see how they liked the movie and as he had expected the family loved the movie...

Ashwin was having happy tears when the family had gifted him a beautiful handy craft made by each member as one....
For his first movie....

They soon bid a bye and most of them left...

Ashwin and Sivaangi were about to leave when Sivaangi's phone flashed with a message from 'APPA'

'Maule.... We are out at Suresh uncle's house in trichy.... Can you stay with Pugazh or any other member tonight...'

Sivaangi sighed out loud making Ashwin look at her...

"Ashwiney! Appa Amma veetla illayan.... Can I stay in your house tonight?" Sivaangi, being the unfiltered beauty spoke out...

Ashwin who was busy spinning his keys in his index finger dropped them when he heard what he heard...