Marry who? (Part-2)

Sivaangi's mouth went wide open in surprise....
How does he know that? Does he even know me properly....
She looked at him ordering their food....
His list of her favourite foods that were on the secret menu.... Something that only her closest friends would have known....
Sivaangi was indeed a chatterbox.... She was indeed a person who loved talking her heart out straight without any keeping back....
But her favourites were always hers.... She was very very picky when it came to food....
Her combinations were just toooo weird but when tasted would be the best....
Like curd rice and French fries....
Dosa stuffed with fried rice....
Fried idlis with ketchup....

These were just a few....

Ashwin smiled at the waiter after confirming their order and averted his pair of hazely brown orbs to her....
He waved his eyebrows in question with a tiny little smile spread on his face....
'Ivaruku sirikalam varuma enna?' Sivaangi thought looking at the Ashwin who has smiled more than usual....

"Enna?" Ashwin asked.....Sivaangi continued staring at him without a word making him go more wide in the eyes....

"Sivaangi maaaa....." Ashwin called out in a little to the huskier side of his voice which made her go weak on her legs whenever that was used....

" neenga yaaru? "Sivaangi asked still staring at him as he was some alien species....

"Yaara? Maaaa...."Ashwin looked at her with his mouth parted in awe of surprise....

"I mean....neenga epdi apdi....like en food?"Sivaangi asked completely loosing herself with every passing minute....

"ma....naan un mama....unna chinna pullaila irundhu pathutu varen...."Ashwin said trying to sound casual.....
Though he felt himself getting cracky and raspy at times....

Sivaangi took the butter knife that was placed in front of her and pointed it to him....

"hello... indha papa....chinna pulla illa ellam en kitta venam....ketta kelviku badhila solunga..."Sivangi moved the knife in front of his shocked face...

Ashwin smiled as he held the tip of the knife and pulled it down....

"mama kitta kathi kamichi pesra....nalla va irukku..."Ashwin smiled teasing her with a grin...

"badhila sollungaaa...."Sivaangi placed the knife down but her eyes darted at him...

Ashwin gulped and spoke out..."Ma nee firstu adha moonu thadava keela kuthidennn..."Ashwin pleaded...

"yen?"Sivaangi asked confused....

"90s kid la...kathi ah neetna adha moonu thadava keela kuthunum...illati adhu nammala kaavu vaangama vidadhan..." Ashwin said as if he was reciting out a historical plot...

"Total rubbish..."Sivaangi said but seeing his eyes pleading in all possible ways poked the tip of the knife on the table three times before placing it down...

"seri sollunga...."Sivaangi said holding her chin between the V formed by her joining palms...

Ashwin smiled at her as he imitated her action with a smile....

"Enna venum? Nee ketta kelviki badhila?" Ashwin asked just when the waiter came with their food....

"Sir your order....
Your crispy fried noodles with sweet sauce... your beverage.... And ma'am.... Your noodles with gobi manchurian and a side of cheese dip.... And your lemon tea with extra spice...."
Sivaangi smiled sheepishly accepting the order while Ashwin stole glances at her thiefy looks at him and her order making him chuckle....

They had their food with slight chuckles and glares....
Him constantly finding himself enjoying the sight of her messy eating than his clean and perfect eating...

He smiled at how Sivaangi twirled the noodles with her fork and poked the left out tip of the fork into the manchurian getting a whole big piece of manchurian and then finally dipping it in the cheese sauce....

Ashwin's eyes widened a smile filled shock filled concern as he saw her bring the huge bite to her mouth....
She looked at him and him at her with his eyes wide and mouth blush pouting...

He nodded a no as he saw her take it even more closer to her parting lips....
Maybe that gave her more confidence to which she pushed the entire bite into her mouth....

He sighed and continued eating while she struggled to eat the entire bite....
once she was done eating the first bite.... Well once he was sure that she was done eating he looked at her....

"Adha epdi ma saapudra? Combination eh sarila...." Ashwin said pouting...

"Kazhudhaiku theriyuma kadapa Vaasana..." Sivaangi murmered making him chuckle....

"First of all Adhu kadapa illa... karpoora... and second of all.... Naan kazhutha illa...." Ashwin fake glared at her...

"Whatever... neenga try kooda pannala.... Epdi sollalam.... Adhu romba thappu...." Sivaangi frowned....

"Mama... neenga idha try panni paarunga... ungaluku Appo dhan theriyum idhoda arumai...." Sivaangi said as she repeated the exact same procedure for a bite....

"Ma ma... venam..." Ashwin said with twisted lips...

"Saapdunga.... Illana Neenga enna kalyanam pannika thudiyoooo thudi thudikireenganu naan en Amma kitta solliduven...." Sivaangi said as she brought the fork to his mouth....

"Solli...." Before he could complete she stuffed the entire bite into his mouth without any warning sign...
He tried his best chewing the food while his mind replayed her words...
He looked at her with a full mouthed grin and gulped the food down....

They finished having their "lunch"and he was just about to pay the bill when she stopped him....

"Dessert?" Sivaangi pouted...

"Ice cream ku Ennaku oru nalla place theriyum... Andha alachitu poren...." Ashwin smiled before placing the bill...

They walked out of the restaurant to find that it was already past evening....

"Mama... bike indha pakkam...." Sivaangi said as she saw Ashwin walking the opposite direction...

"Illa na sonna idam inga dhan... konja dhooram...." Ashwin said as he walked slow enough so that she could keep up with his steps....

They walked for a while to reach one foggy road with a lot of Misty fog....

Sivaangi and Ashwin walked beside each other with Ashwin the casual him but Sivaangi in the other hand breathing heavy....

"Idhu dhan.... Pakkama?" Sivaangi asked looking at the distance they travelled....

"Innum konja neram.... Inga dhan iruku...." Ashwin said looking down at the bent Sivaangi....

"Hmmm.... Oka...." Sivaangi felt herself scooped up in his arms...His arms semicircled around her waist.... Gripping her sides.... With gentleness....
He saw her squinting her eyes shut of fear and the first thing she saw was his face near hers and his eyes looking at her like never before....
'Is he in the same plane?' Sivaangi thought....

"Mam..a..." Sivaangi began to be shushed by him....

"Konja neram pesama.... Satham podama.... Indha amaidhiya rasichikitu Vaa...." Ashwin spoke close to whisper with him moving his head back and forth to her face for every word....
But little did he know that Sivaangi would not talk even if he wanted her too....

To be continued.....

How was it?????