Chahun main aanaaaa💜

Ashwin came home and opened the door to find his AMOR sitting in front of the ticktok stand and playing something on her newly found interest.... Her ukulele....

Ashwin without disturbing her entered with quite steps and moved towards the couch.....
Her cushioned stool faced the other way such that her back faced him.....

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

Ashwin kept his phone and purse on the coffee table trying his best to not make any noise and slowly creeps onto the couch behind her.....

Itna bata doon tujhko
Chaahat pe apni mujhko
Yun tto nahi ikhtiyaar
Phir bhi yeh socha dil ne
Ab jo laga hoon milne
Poochhu tujhe ek baar

His ears were melting to the beautiful soul who sang with the most beautiful voice....
His lips curved into a smile and all the tension that he had while he entered the house flew away with no time.....
He balanced his face on his palm which was hammered on his knee as he admired her.....
Her fingers played the ukulele in a way that even that could be admired.....

S: pathiya Ashwineyyyyy.....naan vasikka kathukiteneeee....

She said making Ashwin confused on how she got to know his presence.....

S Ashwiney.... Nee arrivali dhan.... Aana iniki un moola Konjam back vaangiduchu....
(Looking at his still confused face) Neenga en pinnadi ukkandhurdheenga.... I have a camera in front of me.... You will be seen for sure.....

She laughs and falls back on the couch holding her stomach.....

Ashwin was soooo mesmerised by her song that he was out of words as usual but this time it was mixed up with some blush and embarrassment.....

A: Ennaku katthu kudupiyaaaaa?

Sivaangi stopped laughing and turned her face in surprise.... Her face showed soooo much of a surprise as she bounced up from the stool and jumped up and down clapping her hands.....

A: varuma?
S: kandippaaaaa..... naan dhan inimel Unga ukulele teacher.....

She handed the ukulele to him and started laughing again.....

A: yen ma sirikira?
S: Ashwineyyyyy! Andha ukulele Unga kailaaaaa kutti ah irukku......
A: un size ku Vaanguna apdi dhan irukum.....
S: Ashwineyyyyy.....
She exclaimed....

S: seri.... Ippo first idha Epdi pudikanumnu naan solli tharen....

Ashwin tooo determined to learn listened to her carefully....She sat in front of him....

S: idhu dhan neck.... Idha pudichikonga.....unga fingers idha.... Idha ipdi varanum....

Ashwin laughed at how determined she was to explain it to him but failed to put her thoughts into words....

A: Epdi?
S: ayoooo unga fingers vandhu intha neck a pinnadi la irundhuuuu suuuttttthiiiii varanum.....

Ashwin did as she said.....

S: ippo unga face kitta irukuradhu A string....
Illa.... Idhu A va G ah.....

Ashwin chuckled....

S: A dhan.... And Unga kaal kitta irukuradhu G string......

ITS GCEA....

Ippo.... Irunga.... Unga kayya... GCA Sethu pudinga.... And swipe.....

A: ma sathiyama onnumeeee puriyaaalaaaa.....
S: Ada Ashwineyyyyy......
She took his hands and placed his fingers on the strings to teach him.....

S: fingers ah Konjam bend pannu Ashwineyyyy.....
A: maaaaa.... Enna ma panra?

Sivaangi starts laughing on seeing his fingers falling out of the ukulele as he bends his fingersssss.....

S: ayoooo Ashwineyyyyy..... un fingers yen ivlooooo neetaaaaa iruku?

Ashwin laughs along realising the reality and the comparison of his size and the size of the ukulele.....
——————————-

Sivaangi stretches her legs straight and supports her back with her arms leaned back as she rests giving out exaggerated expressions.....

S: Ada pooooo Ashwineyyyyy..... unnaku indha ukulele pathaveeee maatingudhu..... po.... Ennaku tired ah irukku.....

Ashwin hands her a glass of water....

S: ennadhu Idhu?
A: thanni....
S: yen?
A: illa.... Nee tired ah irukka la....

Sivaangi gives a suspicious look to the extra smiling Ashwin as she takes the glass from his hand.....

A: nee Ennaku solli kudukamaaaa iniki thoonga mudiyadhu.....
S: eiiii idhellam tooo much uhhhh.....
A: ma..... please ma please ma please ma please ma.....

Sivaangi sighs and stretches forward her opens palm in front of his face with her eyes closed dramatically....

S: podhum.... Solli kudukuren....

Ashwin laughs....

S: aana naan epdi solli kudupen??????

A: inga va....

Saying this he gives her a space between his legs.... A space on the couch he sat....

She chuckled with a blush and went to sits in the space given by him....

He makes her hold the ukulele and hovers his hand over her shoulder to hold it on top of her hands....
His other hand went under her arm, slightly gripping her close to him.....
She was perfectly cocooned within him....

A: ippo solli tha....

S: ayooooo super ah irukku indha position.....

She starts playing the ukulele and sings along as Ashwin learns it too.....

Soon she pressed the remote that she had which was connected to the tiktok stand.....
Them playing was recorded..... THEY SUNG LIKE ONE HAPPY COUPLE WITH LAUGHTER AND HAPPINESS....

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

How was it???????????????