Surprise✨

Ashwin came home after one long shoot....
He was covered with sweat as he entered his apartment....

"Machan, nee thoongu da... naan konja neram paatu ketutu thoonguren...." Ashwin told his flatmate Vishwa as he walked to his room to take a shower....

He had a hot shower that could give him relief from all the ache that his body went through after 24 hours of shoot....
His face curved into a smile when he thought about how his little friend accompanied him even though she was not physically present beside him....
Her voice.... Her constant boosting voice.... The thought on how he recieved ten voice notes on complaining of his boredom....

"Her voice is my new addict.... I guess" he thought to himself as he wet his face with the steamy hot water....
His ache vanishing like it never existed before just by thinking about it....

He smiled as he walked out of the shower drying his hair with the towel around his neck while he had his other towel around his waist....
He really felt like it as he walked to his mirror...
His dresser....
He placed both his hands on the dresser with a thud as he looked at his reflection in the mirror....
The yellow dresser light giving him a clear picture of what he looked like....
"Nee semma handsome Ashwiney.... Handsome herooooo....." Her words echoed in his ears as he smiled....or chuckled....

He took his singlet out from the hanger and wore it in a go....and matched it with his superman shorts....

His well built muscles being completely exposed....
"Idhellam epdi Ashwiney valatha? Naanum dhan neraya pulses saapudren aana ennaku weight than poduthu...." Her complaints made him smile as he felt the place she never forgets to poke....

His phone blinked with many beeps....
"Indha nerathula yaaru da?" Ashwin thought as he picked the mobile that was put in charge....

"Ma?" Ashwin smiled as he heard the silent giggle from the other side....
"Thoongalaya?" He asked knowing that this was indeed one of the stupidest questions a person could ask and stood there tapping his foot and biting onto his lower lip as he waited for an answer....

"Epdi thookam varum?" Sivaangi chuckled from the other side making him smile too....
"Illa time 3 aacheyyyyy..... adhan!" Ashwin smiled as he walked to his bed taking biggggg strides....

"Ennaku naalaikuuuuuu varaikum thoookame varadhu....." Sivaangi smiled blushing a little....
"Ma! Inniki full day shoot.... Naa lam Sema tired.... Unnaku epdi thookam varala?" Asked the blank Ashwin....

"Ayooooo! Nee lam enna aalu Ashwiney! Thideernuuuuu surprise kuduthathum illama.... Full day ennakagaaaa andha shoot la irundheenga..... you don't know how cute and sweet you are...." Sivaangi squeaked making Ashwin realise what she meant and laugh out loud....
She laughed back....

There was a few minutes of a meaningful silence as both of them smiled as well wishers..... India came to know that wellwishers don't just smile but blush too after this phone call....
"Happy la?" Ashwin asked as he jumped on his bed flat....
"Happy ah.... Ayoo iru Ashwiney moochi vaanguthu.... Oru nimisham.... Haan thanks neyyyyy!" Sivaangi spoke to someone on the other side....

"Apdi en nadanthukitte pesraaaa? Ukkandhu pesu.... Moochi vaanguthulaaaaa!"

"Kadhava thoraaaanga.... Ukkanthu pesalam...." Sivaangi spoke making Ashwin gaspppppp out loud.....

He quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the door to open it....

There stood her.... Six big boxes hiding her completely....
She stumbled as she barged in giving the boxes to him.... Well collapsing it on him....

He, in a reflex took the boxes and placed it on the table beside him....
There she stood....dusting her hands and catching up the breath....

Her eyes after two minutes of self time looked at the 5'11 man.... Standing there with his eyes wide open and mouth parted in surprise....
She chuckled at his expression as pulled his hands up for a shake....

"Helloooo" she shouted....
"Nee.... (Looks at the clock) time paaru.... Yen inga vandhurkaaaa?" Ashwin asked quite concerned....
"Ada po Ashwiney.... Veetuku Vandha.... Vaanga.... Epdi irukeenga? Nu kepaanga... neenga yen Vandha nu kekureenga...." Sivaangi pouted making him chuckle back....

" Ayoooo.... Apdi illa ma... neenga ivalo late time la veetuku vandhirkeengaleeee.... Adhan keten...." Ashwin smiled....

"Aama.... Epdi vandhe? I mean veetukulla....." Ashwin asked confused....

"I have my ways...." She laughed almost falling back....
To be pulled back to place by this man....
After seeing him genuinely confused she replied...
"Vishwa Anna thorandhu vittanga...." She smiled....

' how can she get along so easily with people she has barely met twice?' Ashwin thought smiling back....

"Ohhhh! Vishwa Anna! Naish" Ashwin smiled making Sivaangi cheekily chuckle with her 'HEHE'

"Aana yen indha nerathula vandhaaaaa ma" Ashwin's asked with a finger on his chin....

"Ada enna pa aalu nee.... Evlooook kelvi...." Sivaangi slapped her forehead making Ashwin laugh out loud.....

"But on serious note.... Problem edhum illaye?" Ashwin asked worried....

Sivaangi sighed as she walked up to him... a bit closer and asked him to bend down....
Being completely confused and totally clueless Ashwin obeyed it without a word back...
"SURPRISE KU SURPRISE...."

Making both their lips curve into a blush smile....
Who won't love it when your crush comes to surprise you on your favourite show?

To be continued.....

How was it?????