It's high time✨

Thank you for 200+ followers.... It really means so much to me when I see your support through comments.... Follow and DMs.... Thank you for being there for me and supporting me.... Love you guys💜✨
16+

Sivaangi sat there.... Tapping her feet in rhythm which was kind of off tune to what was being played on stage.... Her palm supporting her chin and her eyes staring at nothing so specific.....
Her thoughts were disturbed by her brother from another mother....
" endi.... Unnaku idhu nalla irukka? Carnatic music katcheri nu ennaya kootitu vandhutu nee ennada na vitatha paathutu irukka?" Pugazh shook her to bring her back to reality....
"Illa ney.... Onnum illa.... Nee paru! Naanum... pathutu dhan iruken...." Sivaangi replied but Pugazh's brotherly instincts never failed to inform him that her words meant her hidden emotions....
Sivaangi's mind was filled with the previous night....
A night she could never forget....
A single night that brought one big havoc between the hearts of two souls....

" Ashwiney.... Nee tire mathurathukulla night mudinji kaalailayeeee vandhudum.... Konja dhooram nadandha auto kedaikum...." Sivaangi said bending front so that she can make the fully concentrating Ashwin hear what she wanted to convey....
" ma, dho two minutes.... Tire dhane! Puncture dhan ayiduchu.... Indha time la nammaku enga poi auto kedaikum? Mani 3" Ashwin said as he opened the trunk to take out the lug wrench....
" aunty kitta sollitala? Late agidum nu?" Ashwin asked quite concerned....
" adhelam appoveeee soliten" sivaangi replied with her hands doing scissor moves, swishing through the air....

" idhu set aagadhu....Nee kelambu... naan unna pakathula pugazh veetla vitutu naan poren...."
Ashwin finally looked at her.... " pugazh Anna indha nerathula thoongitu irupaaru.... Namba unga veetuku pogalameeee....Naan unga veetuku vandhu Evlo naal aachu! Anyways just 4 more hours!" Sivaangi jumped up and down reminiscing the last time she went to his house.... The time when they played PS together.... ate popcorn.... Watched kdrama!
But the thing was that Pugazh and Rakshan were with them too..... this might be the first time Sivaangi had to stay with him alone..... but she didn't seem to care and they seemed to have no other option left.... It was at least better than standing on the deserted street with rain pouring like there is no tmw.....
Ashwin and sivaangi hopped onto the car as they drove to his apartment.....

Ashwin opened the door while Sivaangi stood there shivering.... With her hands rubbing against her arms for warmth..... her teeth chattering due to the excess cold she went through.... Ashwin who had turned back to call her in, froze to find her state...
His eyes failed to hide the immense tornado that he had to go through seeing her this way....

Ashwin and sivaangi were in a phase of life where they both knew the love each had for the other but they hadn't yet expressed it in words.... Ashwin had mostly tried to avoid any convo that would lead to them confessing as he was kinda concerned of their career and responsibilities....
Today....nothing seemed to be in their hands from the start.... He mentally prepared himself to control his thoughts before things take the wrong route....
He eyed sivaangi to enter as he went in to switch the lights on....

"Ma.... Do you have extra clothes to change into?"
Ashwin asked as he threw the keys on the side table.... Near his sofa....

"Haan irukku...." Sivaangi chirped not knowing what she was doing to the poor man....

"Nee ennoda room use panniko.... Refresh ayitu VA.... We will have something hot to eat...." Ashwin said shaking his head to remove the water dripping of his hair....

Sivaangi chnaged into her comfy capris and Mickey Mouse top as she walked out of the room to find no one in the living area.... She ran to the kitchen hearing the sound of vessels to find Ashwin with his singlet on.... Proudly showing his well built abs and biceps....
His hair was still wet.... Water droplets were clearly rolling off from every direction of his bare skin visible....

"Sivaangi ma.... Vandhitiya? Inga va.... Have this soup...." Ashwin handed her a bowl of soup which she kept aside making him look at her confused....

"First adha kudi...." Ashwin said....
" Neenga first inga vaanga...." Sivaangi said calling him to her....
Ashwin walked to her and raised his eyebrows wanting to know what she was up to.... But Sivaangi kept silent as she hopped onto the counter....

She took a towel that Ashwin had on his shoulders as her motherly care for him kicked in out of no where....
"Tholu melayeeee thundu irukku aana andha edatha thavara enga paathalum thanni...."
Sivaangi said as she slowly folded the towel in four....
Ashwin kept silent.... His emotions getting out of hand....
He looked at her as her hands moved to his hair.... But her hands did not reach his head even after climbing onto the counter....
"Keela kuni Ashwiney...." Sivaangi pouted but what happened next shocked her....

He moved into the space between her legs, pulling her closer to him.... He bent a bit so that he head can reach her hands....

Sivaangi smiled still having no idea what the hell was going on....
She slowly dried his hair..... as he bent down, his nose poking her neck....

She moved from his hair now to his shoulders.... Wiping off the droplets of water.... Causing a tsunami in his hormonal balance....
Ashwin closed his eyes feeling too much to handle as her little fingers involuntarily touched his bare skin....
"Ma.... Podhum.... Na panikren" Ashwin said fearing that maybe the time for his fear to take birth was not far away....

"Ashwiney.... Adhan naan panren la.... Nee chumma nillu..." Sivaangi said still not knowing what her touch meant to him....

"Kuni...." Sivaangi said as Ashwin bent forward.... Sivaangi placed her chin in the crook of his shoulder.... Leaning forward to wipe the water on the back of his neck....

But she never knew what she did was the biggest turning point....
She felt Ashwin's heartbeat.... Soo loud, as their chests touched....
Sivaangi realised what big of a blunder she did making her stop her actions....
She closed her eyes as she felt his hands encircle her back.... Pulling her even more close....

Their breathes were out of control.... Too heavy.... More worse than their cold state....
But with their bodies.... That too cold ones touching each other.... It seemed to have made it harder for them to stay away....
Sivaangi adjusted her head more into the crook of his shoulder while he rubbed his stubble onto her cheeks finding his comfort against her neck....

His head turned into the crrok with his lips now making contact with her bare shoulders making her shiver to the feel.... Her grip on around his neck tightened as he placed subtle kisses on her neck and then her shoulders.... Each thing moved on slow for them to enjoy the moment....
Both their eyes were closed relishing the slightest pleasure given by their actions....
Ashwin slowly moved away.... Slightly.... To find her eyes closed....
The absence of his touch brought Sivaangi to consciousness as she saw his eyes darting loads of emotions to hers.....
They looked at each other when Ashwin wrapped her legs around his waist.... Carrying her with his hands holding her in place... one around her waist and the other travelling to her cheeks....
Sivaangi gulped as she saw him gulp making his Adam's apple visible.... Her insides burnt to the proximity as she saw his eyes fixed on her lips....
He moved closer as he slowly placed his ice cold lips on her soft cold lips....
A very slow.... Delicate kiss with him slowly moving back and forth between her upper lip and then her lower one....
Her hands moved moved from his arms to his cheeks.... Brushing their way up earning moans of pleasure from him....

He moved a bit with their position not changing even an inch.... Her back hit the wall behind....
The tips of their tongues did magic to their kiss as they felt extreme love passing through this mere kiss....
They finally broke the kiss with Ashwin at the parting lips and Sivaangi looking at him....

"I LOVE YOU" both of them whispered as they hugged to bag the deal.... Smiling to their hearts content....

How was it????????????