Surprise-Aasai✨

So this is one of my reader's story.... Do show your love and support.... Such an amazing concept and a beautiful plot✨❤️
https://www.wattpad.com/story/286620636?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=losh_1234&wp_originator=uWPROF38XfSRe%2BsXaWfKvmRs8IG6jJyGYrlmAV4XND2vGDGqjs0%2BTVqgRLINhLQhuNy2gDDD5aMBnRBc1dcOyRXcgLld%2FjV9BQYG8Sz2N7nhSKquW8fpmtFYE7x3uWF0
Sarikashri
—————————————————
16+
(LONG UPDATE)

Ashwin smiled as he looked at the boxes.... Six huge boxes....
"Enna daba daba VA irukku ma idhu?" Ashwin asked looking at each one of them....
She did her 'HAHA' as she walked to the boxes and pushed him aside....
"Moonu box pizza.... Oru box the truth game.... Dhoooo idhu.... The dare game and finally idhu...." She looked at him with her dimples peeking out....
" The secret finale.... Which will go for the games...." She looked at him as she twisted her legs from side to side doing a SOOBY DOOBY....

"Moonu manniku nee veliya suthurathe thappu.... Idhula night plan vera...." Ashwin sighed looking at her cross handed....

"Nee inikki night thoonga maata Ashwiney.... Naama inniki night full ah FULL AWAKE AH irukka poromeeeee...." She jumped as she walked a few steps front....

"Aana ennaku tired...." Ashwin started but was stopped mid sentence by Sivaangi....
"Neenga tired ah lam illa Ashwiney! Ur literally freshhhh...." Sivaangi clapped her hands...

That was when Ashwin realised that YES.... He was actually no more tired nor sleepy....

Ashwin thought of another excuse when Sivaangi turned to him with pouted lips....

"Pleaseeeee Ashwineyyyy!" She put her hands up which Ashwin grabbed with his hand pushing it away as he walked past her after a smile of sigh....

"Super super super...." Sivaangi shouted as she ran behind him....

Ashwin set his bed up as there weren't any couch in his room.... He liked it to be just his bed and his office table.... A little fur carpet in front of the bed....

"Enna panlam?"Ashwin sighed as he sat opposite her....
"Enna vena panlammmeeeee....."Sivaangi squeak laughed rubbing her palms together....Making Ashwin blush back.....

"Seri seri....naama Pizza va side ah vechikalam....pasikumbothu appo appo eduthu kadchikalam..... Ippooooo......game of truth velayadalama?"Sivaangi asked raising her eyebrows back and forth mischievously....

"Nee paakaradheeee villangama irukeeee...... edhum thappa kippa eludhalala?"Ashwin asked giving his signature doubtful look....

"Ayoooo.....idhu chumma starting factors than....irunga naan solren..."She took a piece of card from the box....
"Dho indha madhiri irukum....What? where? when? will? and many more starting words madhiri irukkum....
Question yaaru kekuraangaloooo avanga enna question venalum indha bits ah vechi create pannikalam...."She completed to which both of them exchanged sheepish smiles....

"Edho solre.....parpom.....Unkooda velayadum bodhu light ah bayama dhan irukku...."Ashwin sighed with a chuckle as they started the game.....

"Okay....unga turn...."Sivaangi told Ashwin on whom the spinner pointer landed on....

He picked a card up and it was a 'what if'card....

He thought for a while before framing his question....

"okayyyy.....what if you never got the opportunity to do CWC?"Ashwin asked...

" CWC kedaikala naaaa.....my life wouldn't have been as beautiful as it is now....Ennaku oru family miss aagirkum.... ennaku pasama appas....protective annas and caring akkas..... supportive ammas..... and important aana vishayam....MY CRUSH....neenga ennaku kedachiruka mateengaaaaa...." SIvaangi completed to which Ashwin smiled appreciatingly in return....