Aasai (part-2) 💫

Ashwin dared not utter a word while Sivaangi was back to normal...

"Ashwiney... Waffle uh waffle uh!" She squealed patting on the car seat and then the dashboard followed by the door...

"Niruthu niruthu..." she whined making him bring the car to a stop as he looked at her looking at him...

"Chocolate sauce thookal ah Pottu oru waffle... Ennaku" she said looking at him with a smile...

'Happada... she is back to normal I guess....' Ashwin smiled as he nodded and went to return back with fresh and warm waffles...

They had their meal... and just when Ashwin was ready to start the car did his phone beep...

' Can we go for the second schedule today? Just one more scene to be shot for the first half...'

Ashwin gulped as he looked up at Sivaangi who looked at him with questioning looks...

"Hari dhan... inno oru scene inniki shoot pannalama kekuraru..." he said with a voice as feeble as possible...
With two pinches of his HUSKY VOICE....

"Haan okay... vaanga polam..." she said quickly as she gobbled up the last piece of waffle before buckling her up...

"O... okay VA?" He asked to reconfirm...

"Haan... okayyyyy...." She shrugged making him nod and turn the car back to the spot...

————————

"Indha jacket ah... kalati... Ava ipdi suthiteeee thooki potu un mela odi vandhu eripa... that's the shot..." Brindha ma'am explained while Sivaangi finally came dressed into her costume...

Ashwin's mouth swung open... wide wide open... as he saw her enter... just after he heard the scene...

'Ashwin! Professional.... Professional ah iru....' His mind corrected while his heart...

"Greek goddess uh" would be an under word to him... as he looked at her walk to him...

"Maaplai... en thangachi da Ava..." Pugazh who was also there just to witness the shoot whispered to which Ashwin smacked his tummy...

"Roll Polama?" Hari asked as the duo nodded...

"Enna thangachi... anniki episode la vittadhaaa inniki okay pannitaaa pola!!!" Pugazh cheeky smiled as Ashwin frowned...

"Anney... hehe..." Sivaangi remembered the episode and cheeky smiled back still leaving behind a confused Ashwin...

"Endha episode machan?" Ashwin asked pouting...

"Nee thirunthaveee maata Ashwiney... Brindha ma'am... vaanga shot polam..." Sivaangi said frowning and pouting making Ashwin frown and at the same time chuckle...

"Loosu payaleeee... mutta balloon episode... semi finale...." Pugazh said as Ashwin went "ohhhhhhh"...

The camera rolled as Hari spoke "action"

Sivaangi mouthed the lyrics... well actually sang it and pulled the coat off him...
She ran towards him twirling the jacket and with all her strength jumped up to be safely caught by him...

Her front dashed with his back which was basically covered by a T-shirt of the thinnest material...
Making it feel almost bare...

"Paavam Ashwin..." could have been the thoughts of the people who saw the clearly disturbed Ashwin...

'Ennakune room Pottu ukkandhu yosipeengala Hari ji' Ashwin cursed his again to start hitching breath as he controlled it...

"Oru thadava moochi vaanguna okay... ennakum mattum yen ivlo thadava vaangudhu?" Ashwin pouted just after the cut...