Another man?

"Thangam..... Avan veliya nikkuran...." Rakshan knocked on Sivaangi's door informing her about his arrival....

"Yaaru nikkura?" Sivaangi shouted from the other side of her door...

" Ashwin...."

That was it for her.... Her hands which were busy pulling the knots of her necklace dropped down as the necklace fell down....

"Papa.... Vaa da Konjam seekram... Avanga ellarum vandhutaanga...." Pugazh came to inform Sivaangi about the arrival of the groom and family....

"Papa? Kekudha da?" Pugazh knocked and that was when Sivaangi realised the knocking and replied with a dull voice...

"Haan na.... Naan varen... neenga ponga...."

Sivaangi picked the necklace up and with weak self pulled the knots down to secure her choker in place....

She pinned her dupatta in place as she walked out of the room....

Her room was in the ground floor so the moment she opened the door, all she saw was a little crowd hustling and bustling....

But amidst the chaotic situation all her pair of eyes caught were one particular pair of eyes that kept looking at her....
With a smile which she knew didn't reach his ears....

"Haan... ponnu vandhuta... Vaa da thangam... vanthu ukkaru...."

Sivaangi smiled as she walked to sit beside her future in law...

"Chellam.... Unnaku Siddharth okay dhana da?" Rekha asked Sivaangi as she pinched her cheeks adoringly....

With a half smile.... Sivaangi turned to Ashwin was seemed to be happy....
The fact that pricked her for a reason that might not be right to open up now...

"Sollu maule.... Idhu enna Rekha... Siddharth is a gentleman...." Binni interrupted...
As Sivaangi looked back at Ashwin....

Before she could answer, Sivaangi felt her eyes blur and within seconds collapsed on Rekha's shoulders....

"Thangam"
"Papa"
"Sivaangi ma"

Were the immediate responses of the three most important men in her life as all she sensed was a pair of hands lifting her up....

"Papa....." she felt a palm caressing her forehead, pushing her bangs away as she opened her eyes....

"Ann....(coughs) anney...." Sivaangi calle sour as she tried getting up and pushing aside the heaviness...

"Medhuva ma...." Her body froze at the touch of one person whose one held her shoulder and the other went around her back to hold her other shoulder as he helped her up....

"She hasn't eaten anything.... That is the only reason...." The doctor said as he soon went out with the crowd dispersing to give her the needed space with only the three trusted men with her....

"Nee enna loosah? Huh?" Pugazh asked strenuously as he looked at her with her eyes looking down....

"Dei.... Porumaya pesu da.... Kathatha...." Rakshan calmed him down....

"Enda thangam saapdula? Nee Konjam nera saapudulanave unnaku pasikum.... Udambu serilama poidum...." Rakshan caressed her head...

"Dei machan... naan poi thangathuku saapda ethachu eduthutu varen...." Rakshan said as he got off the bed after getting no response from her for any of his questions...

"Naanum poi tablets lam vaangitu varen...." Pugazh said as both the brothers left the room leaving just Ashwin and Sivaangi in the room....

Her eyes which were sure that his were looking at hers, remained at the sight of her palms that were on her lap as she breathed with nervousness and a feeling of mixed emotions....

On not receiving any word from him, she looked up to find his POWER gaze on her...
A look which was strict, worried, upset, angry.... All at once...

"Evlo vaati sollirken? Sappadu saapdunga irukadha.... Skip pannadha... velayattu thanam.... Ellathulayum vekayattu thanam...." Ashwin sternly told....

But his stern attitude dropped as he saw tears finding their way off her eyes....

"Ma ma... ennachu? En azharaaaa? Sorryyyy...." Ashwin panicked as he took her hands in his....

Sivaangi cried as she jumped forward to now take him into a hug.... A totally unexpected hug for him as he sat there processing things that just happened....

"Ennachu ma?" Ashwin asked as his hands still remained down....

"Naan indha kalyanam pannikava?" Sivaangi asked as she rested her lips on his shoulder above his shirt and cried....

"Ma...." Ashwin started but stopped when she continued....

"Pannikava vendama nu mattum sollu...." Sivaangi stopped her sobbing as she wiped her tears while still hugging him....

On hearing no words from his side she decided to get  out of his hold as there was no meaning in remaining there....

But her actions stopped midway when she heard....

"Pannadha...."

Her insides went wobbly and her eyes widened....
Her mouth went dry and her fingers gripped his shirt...

He encircled the small of her back as he buried his head in the crook of her neck....
Whispering....
"Avana kalyanam pannadha ma....."

Sivaangi's brain was confused.... Was she hallucinating things?

But her heart and mind came to good terms when she felt his lips on the little gap of skin between her neck and the edge of her cloth on her shoulder....

He tightened his grip around her waist as he pulled her on him.... Taking control of her legs and encasing himself between her legs as he placed his first ever kiss on her neck...

Sivaangi breathed heavy not just because of the proximity but because of what their hearts were leading their words to....

She pulled back to look at his face to see that YES.... He went through the exact same emotional roller coaster as her....

His evident tears that wet his cheeks slightly showed it all....

"Yen panna koodadhu?" Sivaangi asked looking straight into his eyes....

Their eyes not too far to get distracted....

"Sollu...." Sivaangi urged him...

"It's because I love you.... Naan dhan unna kalyanam pannipen....." Ashwin said stressing the I....

She chuckled with the immense relieved and happiness she recieved when she heard him confess with a smile....

"Naan Avana dhan kalyanam pannipenu sonna?" Sivaangi asked placing a kiss on his eyes....

"I'm okay to kidnap you.... Or better have an affair...." Ashwin chuckled....

"Affair vechipiyaaaa.... " Sivaangi pinched his chest making him scream as they both laughed and engulfed each other in a mutual embrace....

"Thangachi maplai...." Pugazh entered with Rakshan this was the scene they encountered....

"Deiiiiii...." Rakshan laughed while Pugazh acted dramatically....

"Aprom machan...." Ashwin smiled stressing on the word machan as the brothers widened their eyes....

"Maplai?" Pugazh asked...

"Machan......" Ashwin smiled proud as the brothers gasped with happiness....

"Maplaiiiiiiii!" They jumped on the bed as they had a group hug....

How was it?
Hope you liked it!
Do share your views in the comments!
Do vote if you liked it!