Curly but straight✨

"Ma.... Idhu enna idhu?" Ashwin asked almost in a whiny tone looking at his reflection in the mirror....

"Ashwiney! Oru naal un hair en kaila.... Ennakaga idha kooda panna maatiyaaaa?" Sivaangi asked as she tied a pink rubber band on his hair....

"Style ah panna kooda paravala.... Ipdi kudumi potta naan enna pannuven?" Ashwin whined....

"Kudumi podra madhiri mudi valatha.... Podathan seivaanga.... Aannndddd.... Naan podradhu kudumi illa Ashwiney....
Idhuku peru, heatless curls....
Hairband use panni ipdi suthi suthi pota.... Un mudi apdeeee curling ah aagidum...."

"Adhuku curling iron use panlameeee.... Enta onnu iruku unta....." Ashwin started...

"Ada Ashwiney! Oru 20 minutes amaidhiya iren...." Sivaangi bit her tongue concentrating on twisting the pony tails she tied on Ashwin's hair...

She finished the final one and cooed a "mudinjiduchu...."

Ashwin pouted looking at himself....

Ashwin wore a black tight fit tee.... Paired with a beigeyyyy brown shorts....
His hair was freshly wet as he was just out of shower....
You could think of it to be damp....

"Apram machan.... Andha shoooo....ting....uuuu" Pugazh entered the room to find Ashwin sitting with pouted lips....

"Enna thangachi.... Papava endha school la seka pora?" Pugazh told sarcastically to which Sivaangi fell back laughing....

"Paaru da machan un thangachi ah...." Ashwin huffed to earn a quite painful smack on his shoulders....

"Enna machan.... Shooting nu edho sonna?"
Ashwin asked pulling Sivaangi onto his laps....

"Ada deiiii..... anga director, romantic ah nadi pah.... Andha ponna light ah kadi pa nu sonna... ambi maathiri panna vendiyadhu.... Apram inga vandhu en thangachiyaaaa vechi thala pinna vendiyadhu.... Iru naan poi trolley ah kooptu varen.... Iniki idhudhan da shot....." Pugazh said as he acted to walk out of the room....

Ashwin and Sivaangi were having the best time laughing till their tummies hurt....

"Seri....(controls his laugh) enna shootinguuuu?" Ashwin asked holding his tummy....

"Illa Maplai.... Director ayya.... Iniki schedule potrukaru... Vivek bro paatu anupchitaram.... Adhan... iniki shoot poidlam nu sonnaru...." Pugazh said handing him the entry sheet....

"Enna paatu da?" Ashwin asked reading the sheet....

"Vera enna paatu? Aasai than...." Pugazh replied to which Ashwin nodded....

"Apram machan.... Ulla banyan kinian poda venamam.... And thalamudiya light ah nenachitu vara sonnaru...." Pugazh said
"Apdi enna da? Thala mudiya nenakira alavuku?" Ashwin asked genuinely confused....
"Adhuuu....." Pugazh chuckled and shifted his gaze to Sivaangi....
"Kuzhandaaaai.... Kaatha pothu...." Pugazh said to which Sivaangi whined....
" edhoooo....Bathroom scene ungraaaaa madhiri naan kelvi paten....." Pugazh smiled to which  Ashwin gulped turning his gaze to Sivaangi.....

Sivaangi happily clapped her hands soon after which Pugazh left the room....

"Seri po.... Poi en hairstyle ah kalachitu unga mudila water spray pannu....." sivaangi said as she removed her hair ties....

Ashwin sighed a sigh of regret as he helped her remove the ties....

Whenever Ashwin looked at Sivaangi, she smiled at him making him feel relaxed at the same time guilty for no particular reason....

"Front la irukuradha kalati.... Indhanga (hands him the box of hair ties) idhula potudunga...." Sivaangi walked to get his stuff ready...

Ashwin nodded and started removing the hair ties.... But his eyes were completely fixed on Sivaangi....
He was worried whether she was okay?
Sivaangi turned to him when she heard an "ahhhh...." Which was almost silent....

"Enna aachu?" Sivaangi turned to find Ashwin struggling with a hair tie stuck on his from bangy thing....

She sighed as she walked to him and released his tangled hair from his grip....
"En avasarama edukura Ashwiney.... Paaru maatikichu....." Sivaangi said as she tried removing the band off....
Ashwin felt quite vulnerable as he pulled her onto his lap slightly hugging her by the waist....

"Enna Ashwiney aachu?" Sivaangi asked kneading his hair....

Ashwin rested his head on her waist for sometime before looking up at her....

Their eyes locked for sometime.... As a meaningful silence spread....
"Unnaku okay dhaneeee?" Ashwin asked pouting....
"Enna okay dhaneeee?" The usually confused Sivaangi replied....

"Illa.... Andhaaa...." Ashwin found it hard to maintain the same eye contact....
He looked down to which he was pulled back to look up at her....
"Enna aachu Ashwiney? Yen ipdi panra?" Sivaangi asked....

"Andha scene.... Romanceeee.... Adhu....." Ashwin felt weak on his words....

Sivaangi laughed making Ashwin frown....
"Idhukudhan.... Ivlo scene ah?" Sivaangi laughed ruffling his hair....

"Scene ah?" Ashwin cooed....

"Pinna? Romantic scene dhaneeee Nadikaaa pore Ashwiney! Adhuvum yaaru kooda.... Teju akka kooda.... It's just a movie.... Un career.... Un vela....
Adhu jolly ah poi pannitu VA....." Sivaangi smiled with her dimples looking down at the still vulnerable Ashwin....

"Unnaku kashtama illaya?" Ashwin asked as he pulled Sivaangi down to sit on his lap.... His fingers brushing her cheeks....

"Ayoooo Ashwiney! Naan yen kashta padanum?
Ithu unnoda velaaaa.... Naanum idheeee industry la dhan iruken... ennayum naalu pera vechu kalaipanga.... Propose panna solluvanga.... Idhellam saadharanam.....
Idhu JUST WORK.... Movie.... Fiction....

Nee en kooda ipdi irukura madhiri feel unnaku teju akka kooda Varuma? Illa neenga nadicha endha heroine koodayachu vandhucha? Reba akka and your onscreen chemistry was great nu naan dhan first sonen...." Sivaangi asked to which Ashwin nodded his head negatively like a kid....

"Exactly.... Namma feel thani Ashwiney....Only you can make me feel like this.... And you can feel this with me....idhu MAGIC" Sivaangi said as she hugged him tight....

She place a tiny peck on his lips to which they smiled....

"Sir, shot ready.... 10 minutes la director vara sonnaru...." The assistant boy came to inform....

Ashwin nodded before looking back at Sivaangi....

"Po po.... Poi thala nenachitu wet look la ready aagu.... Vandhu nee thappikka mudiyadhu.... Inniki un hair ah naan curl panniye theeruven...." Sivaangi said pulling him off the chair....

Ashwin was pushed to the restroom to the basin...
Just when Ashwin was about to wet his hair Sivaangi stopped him....

"Naan pannata?" Sivaangi asked to which Ashwin smiled and nodded....

She filled up a mug with water and splashed it on his bent head....
Making the poor guy gasp because of the coldness....

He shook his head from side to side making all the water droplets splash back on Sivaangi earning a few "ASHWINEYYYYY" from Sivaangi....

Just when he was about to leave for shoot, Ashwin pulled Sivaangi into a hug and kissed her as a thanks for being such an amazing Girlfriend she was....
He was saved from feeling guilty for lifetime with her  soothing words and an "I LOVE YOU" at the end....

How was it?????
To all those who think... "indha author ku AASAI paiythiyam pudichiduchu" yes....
I'm completely into that song and en moola full ah andha lyrics dhan odudhu....
Aana innonu.... I'm getting a lot of sudden ideas for stories.... For those who asked why I'm posting these many updates....
Aasai dhan reason😂✨