There for you✨

"Ashwiney... I don't think I can..." Sivaangi said staring at nowhere in the camera...

"Ma... you have to and you can.... What is something that Sivaangi cannot do?" Ashwin asked smiling wide...

On seeing her face fall dull Ashwin sighed as he spoke out...
"Naaliki morning 6... be ready... I'm coming over..." Ashwin said...

"6 mani ah? Midnight uh!!!" Sivaangi gasped at his words...

"Edheyyyy? Midnight ah? Ma nee romba kettu poita...
Be ready... we are doing it..."

Sivaangi pouted but smiled when she saw the item on the other side...

"Nee nalla padiya en kooda cooperate panna... you will be rewarded with this chocolate..."

"Hai... super super... then I'm fine... 6 enna nee 7...
Chi 5 kooda VA... naan ready ah irupen...." Sivaangi jumped up and down on the same place...

'Idhu ennada Ennaku Vandha sodhana... naan kenji othukathava chocolate katna odane okay VA!' Ashwin sighed at this weirdly cute girl in front of him...

"Haan... varen...." Sivaangi looked behind and answered as she turned back to the screen...

"Okay Ashwineyyyy! Amma callings... naan naaliki paakuren... bubyeeeee!!!" She said in a haste as she ended the call leaving behind a grinning Ashwin...

'Iva epothume ipdi dhana illa en kitta mattum ipdiyaaaa?' Ashwin thought smiling...

Sivaangi tugged herself into bed after having set up 7 alarms...
Starting from 5:10 and so on...

"Thoongidadhaaaa..." she said to herself as she pulled the blanket over her and fell asleep within seconds...

Ashwin walked out his car and ran upstairs to sigh...
"Endhirikala..."

He tried calling her but mostly to be given a reply by the telephone lady...
Well that was how Sivaangi called the voice that was heard when you can't reach a person...

"Indha ponna enna panradhu...." He sighed as he pulled out the extra key that he had in his pocket...

'Expected...' he thought as he saw the half eaten popcorn bag laying on the couch...
The oven door wide open...
Crumbs of chips all over the counter...
Empty packs of some snack on the floor...

'Vela perusuuuuu da Ashwiney....' He thought as he sighed out loud before opening the door to her room...

It was her usual extra chill, dark to black, silent room...
'Romance nagaram' again was the name she gave it...

He walked in to find her on her bed...
Completely covered by her big fluffy blanket that could make it extra difficult for her to get out of bed...

His lips curled into a smile as he saw her pouting lips...
'Why? Just why so cute?' Was what came to his mind first...

He would be called heartless if he woke her up at this moment....
But he had to wake her up...

"Sivaangi... ma... endhiri..." Ashwin tried patting her awake...
But was that even possible?

The next step was to shake her a bit to wake her up...
But what he got in return was a little stir and a tight hold on his hand...

Ashwin quietly tried releasing his hand without hurting her and soon breathed out as he got his hand back...

"Ma... endhiri ma... time aachu..." He spoke out increasing the volume of his voice from 1 to 50...

Instead of waking up... he was pulled down by the wrist....
"Hey hey hey hey hey...." He squealed as he stumbled and fell just over...perfectly on the other side of the bed... next to her...