Role Reverse uh✨

"Dei... Enna paathu pesu da...." Akshay said pulling Ashwin by the shoulders...

"Enna da unnaku prechana? Ava Ennaku friend... Avlo dhan... nothing more..." Ashwin shrugged and pulled the jacket that Akshay held in his hand...

"Epdi da Adhu possible? Neenga en kitta nadicha seri... Oruthavanga oruthavanga kitta why da?" Akshay who was at the peak of irritation spoke...

Ashwin who walked to the door... pulled back and turned to see the frustrated Akshay standing there...

"Illa na illa da... avlo dhan... irundha un kitta dhan modhala solluven... podhuma..." He sighed and walked out with Akshay who stood there mentally dancing at his first step...

Ashwin reached his college and parked his bike near the big neem tree... where mostly he parks and no one else...

"Morning senior..." People who passed by him wished as he waved a high to some and threw a smile to the others...

His one big book didn't seem much heavy as he tossed it up in the air and caught it while he happily whistled and walked to the corridor that led to his department...
When his book instead of falling in between his hands fell... Yes between a pair of hands but not his...
Instead.... Her hands caught them...

"Vanakamm bha...." Sivaangi saluted the gaping man who had his eyes go wide at the figure standing beside him...

"Eppo d vandha?" Ashwin who was beyond surprised asked as he pulled her now much chubbier cheeks...

"Eppo vandha unnaku enna?" She asked with tints and mints of her swag that she seemed to maintain...

"Edhachu ketta badhil sollanum... adhuku badhila innoru kelvi keka koodadhu..." Ashwin pulled her pony tail making her Yelp in pain...

"Seri Seri Seri... valikudhu Vidu..." Sivaangi with style pulled his hand off as she rolled her tongue inside her small but big mouth and looked around...

"Enna paakureenga madam uh?" He asked bending to her height and roaming his eyes in the direction hers roamed...

"Illa... inga nadandhadhu... nammakulla irukkatum... Adhu dhan... unnakum ennakum nalladhu...." She said shrugging with style...

"Ayooooo... Rama..." Ashwin muttered under his breath which didn't seem to miss her well trained ears...

"Hello... indha Rama VA kooptadhu lam irukattum... oru Junior ponnu nikurene... vanakkam sollanum nu theriyadhu...." She said waving her hands in the air and  shaking her legs to show and prove that YES...
She was indeed a person to be scared of...

Ashwin... being her senior by two years...
Instead of feeling irritated or maybe annoyed...
Felt his lips curl into a smile whenever she came by...
There were times when his gang had called her and tried their best scaring but he...
He never failed to chuckle or smile when she scared them back...

"Machan...andha ponnu ennada na unnaye kalaichitu pora...neeyum chumma ninnutu irukka..." some used to ask... After all Ashwin being the most dreaded at the same time most sighted senior...

But all he had in return was a smile at them...
He had no answer and till date he never knew why...

A bond which started with just admiration slowly turned into friendship... when times came by with her standing for him...
But actually there was no point-able reason...
Time passed by and indeed their bond grew big...

Now were days that never passed on without her pulling his legs or him pulling hers...
But mostly it would be the former one with him happily accepting it without a word in return...

"Vanakkam ga junior madam..." Ashwin crossed his arms over his chest as he bet a bit to wish her feigning innocence...

"Haan super super..." She said as she laughed and pinched his well built biceps making him 'OUCH' in "Pain"...

"Valikudhu d... Mendel" Ashwin rubbed the part and sighed when she lifted her imaginary collar...

"Adhu dhan indha rowdy oda power uh..."

"Seri... class ku po... time aachu..." Ashwin said as he took a glance of the time...

"Class ah... angalam yaaru pova?"

"Po ma... lunch la naan vandhu unna azhachikuren..." He said as he pushed her forward a bit...

"Ayoooo Ashwiney... ulla pona andha teacher enna vidadhu..." She whined her voice out...

"Naan koopta viduvanga..." he assured...

"Sure ah?" She asked...

"Sure sure..." he replied to which she walked back to her class... taking turns to pout at him every now and then...

"Rowdy..." he chuckled as he walked to his class...

To be continued...

Hello... Sorry that I was not able to update regularly...

Was under covid treatment😒 Recovering and I'm alright now✨
By gods grace✨

Will try to update WILL YOU ACCEPT IT SOON...
Until then here is a few shot✨

Share your thoughts on how it was✨